Retreat & Yoga Teacher Training with Mark Whitwell
- Pepper Tree Retreat Ojai
- Ojai Valley, Ojai, CA, USA
- Oct 21 - 28, 2018 (8 days)
- $1,990 USD - $3,399 USD
Don't miss this rare opportunity to study in-depth with master teacher Mark Whitwell in the USA.
Spend a transformative week with Mark in the enchanted "Valley of the Moon" as we dive into the Heart of Yoga. This course is offered at the historic Pepper Tree Retreat where J. Krishnamurti lived and taught, and is approved by the Yoga Alliance.
Come for one week or two
You have the choice to attend one week as an opportunity to develop your personal practice or as a restorative retreat with the option to continue with the teacher training. If you have attended a retreat with Mark in the past this may count towards your teacher training. Please contact us for more information.
YOU WILL RECEIVE...
- Opportunity to deeply explore the practice of Asana, including appropriate inversions, twists, forward bends, designed specifically for you and your students
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation as a seamless process
- Krishnamacharya’s Five Principles of Practice
- Exploration of Bandhas in Asana and Pranayama
- Understanding of Vinyasa Krama, the art of appropriate sequencing
- The essential principle of Strength/Receiving in Yoga and Life
- The practice and process of nurturing, regeneration and abundance as a constant
- Two weeks with a Master Teacher in an intimate setting
Pricing & Accommodation options per person*
For these courses, we are using the beautiful Pepper Tree Retreat's Event Pavilion as the Yoga Shala, and we have these accommodation options for you:
Pepper Tree (where the course is held and meals are shared):
- Shared room with 2 Twin beds: $2,699
- Private king bed (Single): $3,199
Lindley House (next door to Pepper Tree):
- Shared room with 2 Singles beds: $2,499
- Private single bed: $2,599
Spirit House (next door to Pepper Tree):
- Private queen bed (Single) with shared bathroom: $3,399
*Prices are in US dollars per person and are all-inclusive of your accommodation, three meals a day and full tuition.
**For students whom provide their own accommodation, the one-week price is $1,990 and includes tuition, lunch and dinner.
- Gluten Free