Anusara Advanced Teacher Training
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Playa Hermosa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Mar 10 - 17, 2019 (8 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,590.00 Single Occupancy - $1,890.00
Anusara Advanced Teacher Training with Carmel Calcagno
Carmel is a Certified Anusara Instructor since 2003
Who is this training for? If you are reading this It could be you.
What are you looking for to enhance the skills you already have? Confidence? Knowledge? Understanding? How to have more fun?
Are you looking for new ideas? Do you ache for more?
You will be introduced to the…
- Universal Principles of Alignment,
- Ethical precepts and studentship
- The Art and Skill of Teaching Yoga
- Teaching with a theme
- Cultivating heart-oriented language
- Teaching with technical precision
- Individualized mentoring and facilitation with supportive feedback
- Art of guiding a centering and Savasana
- Art of the demonstration
- Art of sequencing
- Lesson planning and design
- Art of observation, verbal, and physical adjustments
- Use of props and modifications for beginners
- Conscious communication skills
Carmel began her practice in 1989 after a book fell on her head, she read the book and signed up for her first yoga class. She continued to study and practice for the next 7 years and taught her first yoga class in 1996. She has studied with many amazing teachers throughout the states and is grateful everyday to each one of them, in 1999 she was introduded to John Friend, the creator of Anusara Yoga, and she followed him for over 13years. Carmel was certified by John on top of a mountain in Utah in 2003. She is a member of the Anusara Community of teachers and taught in California at their 2016 gathering.
She has also studied Meditation and Tantric Philosophy with Paul Mueller-Ortega.