Igniting the Power of Your Empathy and Intuition
- The Esalen Institute
- 55000 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA, 93920
- Jul 27 - 29, 2018 (3 days)
- $420-7000, depending on accommodation selection
There is a powerful connection between your emotions, intuition, and empathy. The magic comes when you learn how to tap into each of them to fully access your sensitivities without going on overload or becoming drained. Join Judith Orloff to awaken your intuition and empathy to enhance your health, work, relationships, resilience as a parent, and emotional and physical well-being.
This workshop offers practical skills to help everyone, including health care practitioners, increase their empathy and intuition to improve the quality of their lives and their work with patients and clients in clinical practice.
Participants will learn how to:
• Access intuition and empathy and recognize blocks
• Tell the difference between empathy and being an empath
• Use strategies to prevent sensory overload which can lead to addictions, overeating, and anxiety
• Avoid emotional hangovers and compassion fatigue
• Stop absorbing other people’s stress
• Combat narcissists and other energy vampires
• Express your empathic needs in relationships
• Heal with intuition and empathy
• Use oracle cards to receive intuitive guidance
• Read the body language of others
Required materials: Orloff, The Power of Surrender Oracle Card Deck (available in the Esalen Bookstore). We will work with these oracle cards during the workshop; please bring them to class.
Recommended reading, Orloff, The Empath’s Survival Guide, Essential Tools for Empaths (audio program) and Emotional Freedom.
For continuing education syllabus, see http://www.esalen.org/igniting-power-empathy-intuition.
CE credit for nurses;
CE credit for MFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs;
CE credit for massage;Source: www.esalen.org