"Introducing a Healthy New YOU!" 3 day, 2-Night PLUS Wellness Retreat, San Juan Island, Washington State
- PHASE ONE
- Pre-Retreat: Identify Eating and Emotional patterns that may be causing pain and draining your energy. This phase also includes:
- In-depth, Self-Guided Mentor Session before your retreat, to gain crystal clarity so that you get everything you desire out of the program
- Custom crafted Immersion Program
- One 60-minute call prior to your retreat to get absolute clarity so we make the most out of our time together
- Full instructions for options in getting to this beautiful, remote island
- List of what you’ll need to have in your kitchen before you leave, so you can continue your new healthy habits when you get home.
- PHASE TWO
- At Your Retreat: Custom crafted Immersion Program
- This phase can include:
- Movement and Mindful techniques to enhance your transformation process.
- Whole plant food based cooking lessons that can be adapted to most eating styles with tips to make quick work of prep
- Fast cooking techniques to shave hours off the time it takes to prepare long-cooking ingredients
- How to plan and prepare meals ahead for healthy but quick, last-minute meals
- Proven Grocery Shopping techniques—how and where to shop, and what to look for so you won’t be seduced by marketing hype
- Quick breakfasts to power your brain and your day
- Energy testing foods and supplements to determine exactly what your body wants and doesn’t want, so you can avoid unknowingly taking in things that can sabotage your efforts to improve your immune system
- Learn how to engage all your senses in guided hikes around the island’s many forests and shorelines to feel the power of nature’s healing ability in your own body
- Exercises to awaken the body and activate your internal life force energy, including Qigong
- Your special journal to note your discoveries and experiences while on island
- Simple yet nourishing meals and snacks from evening of arrival to morning of departure—the kind you'll learn to make on your own at home to ensure you’re getting the best for your body
- PHASE THREE
- Post Retreat: Mentor sessions to think through and remove any blocks where you may still be challenges, including
- 12 50-minute mentoring sessions over the following 6 months. This way you can ask questions and get support to help you stay the course during this critical transition phase
- Self-guided reflection instructions prior to each session
- Audio recordings and detailed notes of each session
- Easy-to-use program to track your progress and keep you on target
- Self-guided assignments and clear action steps to help you achieve your health and personal development goals
- Unlimited email support
- BONUS ONE: Post-retreat, One 50-minute personal movement instruction session via internet to reinforce the movements and breathing techniques that you learned on your retreat
- BONUS TWO: Optional private on-line movement sessions at reduced, private client rate, conducted via on-line conference
ScheduleThis package is 100% customized to your needs. In general, your stay includes:
Daily stretching, centering, grounding, relaxation, and energy activating exercises and meditations; these are different from the adrenal-spiked exercises you do at the gym or in power yoga. Instead, they focus on your total life force energy.
One or two (time dependent) guided trips to the island's secret spots and trails, or discover them on your own with a few directions.
Forest bathing to learn how to fully engage the senses, open your awareness, and enliven your life force energy.
Learn quick, healthy meal preparation without recipes, using common ingredients so you don't have to rely on take-out when you're short on time.
Post retreat coaching sessions to identify and release stuck emotions and limiting beliefs that keep you from having the vibrant body you want.
IMPORTANT: This experience continues for four months after you leave the island, with 8 coaching sessions to help you integrate what you've learned during your retreat into your everyday life. You'll have full support in maintaining your new healthy lifestyle during this transition phase. I believe in the people I work with. I want the results that you want, and when we work together, together we get results.
CLICK ON THE SEND AN EMAIL MESSAGE BUTTON. Let's schedule a free consultation to discover your essential building blocks to creating the lifestyle that you truly want, and make sure we're a great a fit to work together.
About This Event
Savour a peaceful, nourishing, personal retreat on beautiful San Juan Island, Washington State in this highly supportive program to embrace healthy lifestyle habits that stick.
Hi there! I'm Stephanie Prima. I work with people who are beginning to feel the pain of aging and are afraid of that slippery slope. I help them age with less pain and the energy of a much younger person - their friends are envious and wonder what they've gotten in to!
You probably recognize that you need to find more balance in your life, or make some healthy lifestyle changes. Maybe you've watched someone else age in pain and you want something better for yourself. Or maybe your doctor has given you alarming news and you know now is a good time to alter course.
But knowing where to start and what to do can be confusing. There's so much conflicting information out there, and so little time to research and implement.
That's why I created this one-on-one very focused experience - to introduce you to the lifestyle skills that you need to manage stress, maintain a peaceful mind, and age vibrantly.
I understand what it's like to wake up every day tired, feeling lousy or depressed, or simply wondering 'is that all there (contact info blocked) do I go next?
I would like to guide you into a new, healthy YOU. Using core elements from my my proven E.M.T. for Your Health system, we'll customize your program. You'll have fun learning the skills that will be most effective for YOU. Not only will you come back home feeling fully confident that you can embody this NEW YOU lifestyle, you’ll feel exhilarated as you embrace your new outlook.
In the very private 3-Day, 2 Night 'Introducing a Healthy New YOU' experience, you will:Learn how to identify exactly what your body wantsConnect with your intuition so that you are no longer tempted to act in unhealthy waysPractice powerful relaxation techniques that will support your new healthy lifestyle and enhance your energyLearn techniques to awaken the inner wisdom of your body to align with optional health and the source of inspirationReturn home armed with tools to implement right away, and the excitement that comes with confidence that you can reach your goal.
But let's be realistic: not many people can fully implement change in just a few days. It typically takes 3 months or more to get new habits ingrained into your system. And it's not always easy; sometimes you get discouraged or sidetracked.
That's why this retreat includes a full 4 months of distance guidance. With a mentor by your side, you will be gently guided through a proven process that is guaranteed to support you in releasing the fears, pains, disappointments and limiting beliefs that are holding you back from having the life you truly want.
I was in a real place of change and I left there very, very clear; I actually had a life-changing epiphany that is still with me. So I want to encourage you, if you are in the midst of change, don't walk, RUN to her place. ~ Eliana and from Ashera: A visit with Stephanie on the island was the antidote that allowed for inner relaxation, silence and (contact info blocked) on the island with Stephanie is a powerful way to embody what you need to learn to help yourself, stay healthy and center in the silence of truth.
Venue HighlightsLocated on quiet, secluded acreage with filtered lake view.
Gentle waterfall into pond in winter months offers soothing sounds.
Catch sight of resident deer dining around the property.
15 minute drive to town, beaches, forests, lagoons, trails, lighthouses.
One of America's Top 10 islands and tourist destinations.
Renowned for stunning natural scenery, wild orca whales, bald eagles, and abundant wildlife.
Experience the healing atmosphere of the island - it's like no other.
AccommodationsLarge private guest room and bath in a lodge-style home
Double bed in room
Use of BioMat included in the room
Private bath with large walk-in shower and double sink vanity.
Towels, soap, lotions, shampoo, conditioner provided; toothpaste, mouthwash available if needed. All natural products
Views from bathroom and bedroom overlook the lake.
Plenty of cozy places in the home to rest and reflect
Wood-burning fireplace in the great room
IMPORTANT: This home and all paints, flooring, and carpeting, are low or no VOC; the home was built especially for those with chemical sensitivities. Bedding is natural fibers as well. This is a chemical-free, pet-free, smoke-free home. All products used in cleaning, laundry, personal sundries are comprised of natural sources, no added chemicals or chemical fragrances.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineMeals are simple, delicious and satisfying - the kinds of meals you will learn how to prepare in your own home in about 30 minutes or less.
All meals are organic, vegan, whole plant based: no processed sugars, low natural sugars, whole grains, lots of fresh vegetables and legumes. Cooking lessons can be adapted to add seafood, poultry or animal products in your own home. Gluten free and special dietary needs easily accommodated.
DirectionsLocation is a 15 minute drive from Friday Harbor ferry landing and 10 minutes from Friday Harbor airport.
Taxis available if you do not bring a car (extra charge for taxi will apply)
This island is remote; Kenmore Air flies in via wheeled or float planes, about a 35-minute flight; there are shuttles from Seatac airport, about 2 hours to Anacortes, or rent a car so you have full mobility around the island. Then take a ferry to Friday Harbor, 1-hour passage. Detailed assistance with links to travel providers is available.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...