HEAL EVOLVE THRIVE
Participants will engage in yoga, meditation, reflection, and introspective practices and techniques to unveil blockages to self-prioritizing and self-care. In reconnecting women to their immeasurable unconditional worth,
TRISH AND MADDI RESURRECT THE INNATE STRENGTH OF WOMEN IN THE REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT OF LOVE.
The Retreat is for everyone; yoga teachers, school teachers, community leaders, activists, health care providers, moms, anyone in nurturing roles whom feel overwhelmed and exhausted from caring so deeply for others, while often at a loss for how to care for themselves.
The term Compassion Fatigue refers to the profound emotional and physical erosion which takes place when one is caring for others without getting the proper refuelling and regeneration.
This retreat will explore how we as women “over extend” ourselves. Through psychotherapy, yoga, philosophy, meditation, play and group discussion, we will create space to recover from compassion fatigue.
Fall Dates: Saturday July 21-22, 2018
Time: 10am-6pm Daily
Nourishing Lunch Served Daily
Stay Overnight in Either Deluxe Yurt Accommodations or Outfitted Camping Sites
Location: The Om Dome
Cost: $500 + hst
"HEAL EVOLVE THRIVE has opened some deep emotional wounds that I wasn't aware of, gave me strength and courage to deal with stuff that I never thought I could handle, has invited me to hold space for myself and others and to understand silence and its magic ! It taught me to listen deeply to the divine guidance and trust, to love and share the love from a different space without running myself empty .. the retreat was truly heart expanding . I definitely look at the world with a different eye seeing all circumstances past and present as blessings instead of hurdles .. forever grateful for Your and the divine guidance that is truly magical !! Lots of love to you both and a big thank you from my whole expanded heart !!" Past Participant
- 2 Days of deep healing in The Om Dome, an amazing off the grid yurt, situated in the Luna Project's privately owned forest, of over 100 acres of trailed land
- Meditation, Yoga, Nature, Deep Belly Laughs, Communion with like-minded individuals, Quiet individual time
- Delicious, healthy meals, lovingly prepared and locally sources, vegetarian ingredients
- 2 x lunches, coffee, tea and snacks throughout the weekend
- Loving and Careful Support in a safe space offered by Certified Yoga Instructors and a Psychotherapist to help you integrate and synthesize the deep transformation that occur during retreats
- Time and Space in Mother Nature's Forests - a magical experience in and of itself, and ritual around the fire with the group
- Personalized experience, and although a group experience, we offer something special and unique in that there is no group sharing, yet you create bonds and a source of support unlike any other
- We provide you with a personal welcome package which includes and journal and pen (and other special treats).
Venue HighlightsTHE OM DOME
The Om Dome is an off the grid yurt, situated in the Luna Project's privately owned forest, of over 100 acres of trailed land, near Hamilton ON, Canada. The Om Dome is the home of Trish Dingman Yoga's workshops and retreats; as well as a sacred space for rental by other healers/teachers/facilitators.
Opening Ritual/Circle in Nature
Break- Coffee, Tea, Light Snacks Provided
Hour Lunch Break- Nourishing Lunch Provided
Experimental Excerise and Play
Yin/Restorative Yoga Outdoors In Nature
After Dinner - 10 am Free Time to enjoy the forest, pond, trails, quiet time, sleep.
AccommodationsCamp Site *fully equipped set up and disassembled
Simply arrive and sleep under the stars!
Our individual and private camp sites are fully equipped with tent, tarp and sleeping pad; set up and taken down for you!
This is an amazing opportunity to try camping if you've never done so, or a luxury if you're already a camper - all the work's done for you!
DirectionsThe Om Dome at The Luna Project | Near Hamilton ON, N0B1L0
Directions: From 403/QEW Take the Highway 6 North (Guelph) exit. Follow to Highway 5 (Dundas St). Take Highway 5 (Dundas St) West for 25km, to Sager Rd. North on Sager Rd for 2km. You will see the White LUNA Project sign and a parking lot on the west side of Sager Rd. Please park here. Hosts will meet you in the parking lot and direct you to the Om Dome yurt.