The Space Between Stories
- The Esalen Institute
- 55000 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA, 93920
- Nov 4 - 9, 2018 (6 days)
- $420-7000, depending on accommodation selection
The world is in a time of transition in the deep mythology that runs our civilization. Many of us personally are in such a transition as well. Often, it is a crisis that initiates this transition, a crisis in work, health, or relationship. For some, the breakdown happens in every area simultaneously: an initiation into a new phase of life. In this transition, the old story of who we are, what is normal, what is possible, what is real, and how to live life falls apart, as we prepare to step into a new story. Before that happens, we pass through a special phase: "the space between stories" The old answers no longer work, and the new answers haven't emerged yet. Who am I? Why am I here? How do I navigate life? The ground has shifted beneath us.
Please consider joining this workshop if you:
• Are navigating the space between stories right now
• Recognize you are still in an old story that is no longer able to hold you, and you perceive that it is coming to an end
• Recently emerged into a new story but are still uncertain there
• Feel an unreasonable Yes toward this retreat!
Note: Initial registration for this workshop is through Charles Eisenstein only. To begin, please visit https://charleseisenstein.net/events/space-stories-esalen-november-2018/. Only after you have completed this process will you be able to register with Esalen. For Esalen pricing chart, see http://www.esalen.org/page/workshop-pricing-partner-programs.Source: www.esalen.org