Tending the Heart Fire: Regenerating the Body of Love Thanksgiving Yoga Journey
- The Esalen Institute
- 55000 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA, 93920
- Nov 23 - 25, 2018 (3 days)
- $420-7000, depending on accommodation selection
Join our annual Thanksgiving retreat to tend your heart fire as the center of wisdom, soul satisfaction, and most of all the transforming power of love. For many years, we have retreated to the warm springs of Esalen during the Thanksgiving weekend for a ritual deepening and renewal of the heart fire. This popular retreat always changes and yet is constant in the regeneration of the "body of love."
From our physiology to spiritual realization, tending the fire of love is one of the highest and most regenerative practices we can offer ourselves, our partners, our families, and the world. This practice releases a positive cascade that elevates every aspect of being alive. In a distressed world, tending the heart fire is the practical awakening of the regenerating power of the body of love as a living practice in yoga and daily life.
Together we will explore:
· Prana Flow Movement Alchemy: Energetic Vinyasa Ritual Practice (morning)
· Mudra, Mantra, and Yoga Nidra (Deep Relaxation) Meditation
· Ayurvedic and Tantric practices for Cultivating Ojas
· Fire-ritual under the night sky (weather permitting)
The retreat is open to experienced practitioners and all yogadventurers familiar with the sun salutations.
Recommended Reading: Rea, Tending the Heart Fire – Living in Flow with the Pulse of Life.Source: www.esalen.org