Restorative Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training
- The Expanding Light Retreat Center
- 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, California
- May 30 - Jun 2, 2018 (4 days)
- $411 - $921
- This program is for certified yoga teachers (200-hour), and requires a completed application and approval of instructor. If you are not a Level I Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training graduate, instructor permission is required.
Course is limited to 8 participants, so register early.
Expand Your Skill Set with Restorative Yoga
As stress and tension are released, healing and upliftment are promoted in body, mind, and spirit. Whether you plan to offer one or a series of restorative poses, this Restorative Yoga Teacher Training can help you work more effectively with your existing students as well as attract new students.
Learn to Teach Safely, Conscientiously, and Supportively
In Restorative Yoga Teacher Training you will learn:
- How to teach 2 comprehensive Restorative Yoga routines, including how to guide and give instruction on breathing, proper alignment, and safety mechanics for asanas, their cautions and contraindications
- How to sequence routines in a therapeutic way to enhance the well-being of the practitioner on all levels
- How to work with a variety of props you’ll actually be using in real-life situations
Watch this video and experience the deep relaxation of Ananda Restorative Yoga
For more information, see Course Syllabus.Source: www.expandinglight.org