Pranayama Clinic for Kriyabans
- The Expanding Light Retreat Center
- 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, California
- Nov 8 - 11, 2018 (4 days)
- $304 - $814
Is it time to take your Kriya Yoga practice to the next level? Then come do exactly that, as you explore a spectrum of classical pranayama techniques that will bring a greater sense of flow and dynamism to your practice of Kriya—and to your practice of Hong-Sau and AUM technique as well. You’ll experience:
- How to find the “sticking points” in your Kriya practice, and help smooth them away
- Special exercises for easier, more natural breathing
- Greater awareness of and control over the spinal energy currents
- Refinements to your Energization practice via an in-depth workshop
- A question & answer session with Ananda Kriyacharyas
- A menu of pranayama practices from which you can choose to meet the needs of any given meditation
- Plenty of practice time for both pranayama and Kriya
Prerequisite: Participants must be Ananda Kriya Yoga initiates.
Your instructor for the weekend is Nayaswami Gyandev, director of Ananda Yoga, main instructor for Ananda's Advanced Pranayama course, and creator of the 2-CD set, Pranayama for Deeper Meditation, which participants will receive as part of their weekend. Two or more Ananda Kriyacharyas will also teach during this weekend.