Ananda Yoga® for Bone Strength
- The Expanding Light Retreat Center
- 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, California
- Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2018 (3 days)
- $254 - $594
Over 40 million people in the U.S. have osteoporosis or low bone mass. Many people don't realize they have fragile bones until they suffer a fracture. Learn how to strengthen your bones and muscles and feel empowered.
During this weekend program, you will:
- Practice Ananda Yoga® postures tailored to prevent, halt, or reverse the process of bone loss
- Learn what movements to avoid or modify if you have osteoporosis or osteopenia
- Use the power of focused awareness and affirmation in the poses to stimulate bone growth
- Feel empowered physically, and learn a meditation technique to uplift your spirit and decrease stress and anxiety
- Learn an Ananda Yoga® routine you can practice at home to keep moving toward dynamic health and inspiration.
This program will be lead by Maitri Jones. You can read Maitri's blog about Ananda Yoga for Tall Posture and Bone Strength
Watch this video on The Healing Power of Therapeutic Yoga