Life, Death, and Beyond Living Life More Fully
- The Expanding Light Retreat Center
- 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, California
- Dec 7 - 9, 2018 (3 days)
- $252 - $592
About This Event
Life, to the spiritual seeker, is a preparation for leaving this world in the highest consciousness possible. In our final moment, as we leave this world, we want to be free from negativity or any limiting thoughts, aware of ourselves as children of the Infinite. Each day, we have the opportunity to prepare ourselves. Remove fear and sadness from your perspective of death and gain insight into living the most purposeful and fulfilling life.
During this weekend retreat, we will discuss important questions, according to the wisdom of Paramhansa Yogananda, as well as gain tools for self-transformation:
- How can we live our lives so that we leave them in freedom?
- What tools and techniques can help us become free of negativity, attachment, fear, and other unpleasant emotions?
- How can we face our own death with inspiration, not fear?
- What dies?
- What happens at death?
- What happens after death?
- What is heaven or the "astral world" like?