The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita According to Yogananda Powerful, Practical Keys to Spiritual Growth
- The Expanding Light Retreat Center
- 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, California
- May 19 - 25, 2019 (7 days)
- $792 - $1812
This program is for all Spiritual Seekers, Registered Yoga Teachers (offering 35 hours CEU), or anyone who wants to immerse deep into the science and practicality of Yoga and Meditation.
This full-immersion program will take you into the teachings of The Bhagavad Gita so you will understand them not only intellectually, but intuitively and practically.
Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda and founder of Ananda, has called the Gita “the world’s greatest scripture” -- not that its teachings are “better” than other scriptures, but that those teachings are given in a way that is so direct, accessible, and doable.
Here are a few of the topics you’ll explore:
- Overcoming mental and emotional traps
- How to rise above the law of karma
- Keys to a more-rewarding meditation practice
- How to create an outer life that feeds your inner life
- What really works in the spiritual life, and what doesn’t
- What to do when you bog down, spiritually
- Harmonizing your spiritual quest with your own unique needs and aspirations
- How to deepen your relationship with God