Holistic healing on the road less travelled
- Morgan's Rock
- Nov 2 - 9, 2018 (8 days)
- EARLY BIRD – Double Occupancy: $2,975 USD (after July 15th: $3,325) EARLY BIRD – Single Occupancy: $4,200 USD (after July 15th: $4,525) *EARLY BIRD ends July 15, 2018
Join Nourished Union and Jai Wellness this November to explore the untouched lands of Nicaragua. Start each day with wellness classes, before discovering this native land and all it has to offer. Daily adventures will include surf lessons, hiking, wildlife watching, cultural and sustainable experiences, cooking classes and more.
Let your next vacation go beyond. Explore, uncover and connect to nature, with locals and yourself. Decompress from the daily grind, while making space for new daily rituals full of wellness practices in movement, mindfulness, holistic nutrition and self-care that you can bring home, and continue to feel refreshed, refuelled and recharged.
Beyond the tourist attractions, lies real experiences with real people, doing real things that fill you up. Join us for an experience of a lifetime, uncovering this beautiful culture, while having reconnected with your true nature, through nature.
- Welcome to Nicaragua! With offerings of volcanic landscapes, colonial architecture, sensational beaches and pristine forests that range from breathtaking to downright incredible, Nicaragua is ready to be discovered. Few destinations have such beauty as Nicaragua, and still undeveloped. Before you know it, you’ve dropped off the tourist trail and into a world of majestic mountains, cooperative farms, wetlands thronged with wildlife and empty jungle-clad beaches.
- This trip will take you on an adventure of a lifetime, exploring the wonders that Nicaragua has to offer. Each day we’ll tackle something new from surf lessons, to wildlife watching, while hiking and ziplining an active volcano, to cruising by boat to discover local towns and don’t forget, snorkeling to uncover the vast world under the sea!
- Every Nourished Union travel experience re-connects with the local land we visit. The property was specifically selected due to its sustainability values and efforts. Nearly half of the 4,000 acre property, of Morgan’s Rock has been designated a Private Reserve (Reserva Silvestre El Aguacate). Through reforestation, tree planting, environmental awareness and education Morgan’s Rock helps defend this important natural area against poaching, illegal logging and deforestation. Thanks to the planting of hundreds of thousands of trees and an ongoing vigilance to keep poachers off of the land wildlife has increased all over the property since the lodge opened in 2004. This protected area represents one of the last large sanctuaries, critical to the conservation of regional wildlife habitat along Central America’s Pacific coast. We will connect with the land, and learn how Nicaragua has kept preservation at the forefront of its culture.
Venue HighlightsMorgan’s Rock Hacienda & Ecolodge
Natural luxury on a private white sand tropical beach, stunning ocean and forest view bungalows, all within a 4,000-acre jungle define the Morgan’s Rock experience. Morgans Rock is a hideaway on a mile-long picturesque sandy beach, frequented year-round by nesting sea turtles. Nearly half of the vast property is a private reserve. The rest is low-impact agricultural land (a farm called El Aguacate) and sustainable tropical forestland.
Explore the true meaning of farm to table on this magnificent property. Thanks to a large working farm with cows, chickens, fruit and vegetable gardens, and even a sustainable shrimp farm, Morgan’s Rock sources roughly 60% of its food products from right on the premises. Daily meals will be prepared from the finest the farm has to offer!
Wellness classes and workshops will be held daily in the hacienda, along with tours on property, exploring this vast jungle.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleAM - Morning Yoga / Meditation
AM - Breakfast
AM - Wellness Workshop
PM - Lunch
PM - Local travel experience (i.e., surf lesson, hike, sustainability give-back)
PM - Holistic Nutrition cooking class
PM - (Optional) Yin Yoga & Sleep Meditation
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free