Place of Peace In LaPaz
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Carretera Pichilingue Km 7.5 Zona Industrial, 23010 La Paz, BCS, Mexico
- Jan 31 - Feb 4, 2019 (5 days)
- CostaBaja Double- Per Person - $2,709.00 CostaBaja King - $2,921.00
Sitting on a beautiful beach in Los Cabos, Mexico, Michelle Steinke-Baumgard hit a personal rock bottom. She was tired, overworked, overweight and her beautiful life seemed anything but ideal. Michelle had fallen into the trap that happens to so many adults, putting everything and everyone above herself. From that beach, she decided to take her life in her hands when her husband reminded her that “only she could.” Upon arriving home, she threw herself into fitness, and her life started to take a positive shape. Just a few months later, her husband of nine years and father of their two children was tragedically killed in a small plane crash. For the first time, Michelle didn’t use a major life tragedy to quit on her fitness and instead used fitness to help her not quit on her life. Michelle found the deep connection to healthy healing through fitness and went on to start the widely successful blog, One Fit Widow. Michelle realized that those who experience life altering stress and grief need to be reminded that there is a healthy path forward. A few years later, Michelle was introduced to Keith Baumgard, who had lived through similar life circumstances and ironically had also used fitness as a path to healing from grief. Keith’s best friend Brandon was also killed in a small plane crash, and Keith turned to trail running to move forward. Keith, who has a background in exercise science has studied the mind, body connection at length and programs workouts for the thousands of clients they share through their company, My1FitLife. Keith and Michelle fell in love and share a deep passion for fitness and the healing it provides and the empowerment it brings the soul. Michelle and Keith have inspired thousands at talks all over the world and Michelle’s new book, “Healthy Healing” has already topped the charts on Amazon.
- Four nights-five day accommodations at CostaBaja Resort & Spa ( queen or king bed upon request)
- Private furnished balconies with views of the marina, surrounding mountains or the Sea of Cortez
- Bathrooms provide glass-enclosed showers (no tubs), robes and bath amenities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included (excluding alcohol) at Mosaics and Steinbeck’s. Snacks on your own
- Swim with the sea lions day excursion
- Day excursion for swimming and snorkeling with whale sharks
- Workout sessions with Michelle & Keith
- Free time to relax and enjoy LaPaz
- All taxes and gratuities at the hotel for meals included only
- Shuttle service to and from airport
- Retreats Unlimited Swag bag
CostaBaja Resort & Spa is the first and only luxury hotel & spa in the city of La Paz. This boutique hotel offers a selection of ocean, mountain and marina views. North of the hotel is located Espitiru Santo Island, where you will find the greatest marine life in the world and the best sport fishing within Baja Sur. CostaBaja provides a wide variety of activities for every personality, taste and age. It feels very natural to enjoy such unique scenery, relax at the owner’s exclusive Beach Club, work out while overlooking the sea or revitalize your senses at a world-class spa.
Beautiful and airy indoor/outdoor buffet featuring local foods as well as American cuisine.
Inspired by the Pulitzer Prize-winning author who penned one of his books on a visit to the area, Steinbeck’s is a unique open-air restaurant – and a synonym of first class. We have an extensive range of premium imported angus beef, fish and seafood, all perfectly cooked over a mesquite wood grill. You will be able to savor while enjoying the most magnificent views of Marina CostaBaja. Steinbeck’s has an exclusive selection of wines, carefully chosen to harmonize with each dish prepared by our chefs.
- Our hotel is located in Costabaja, a community of 200 acres masterfully planned by the coast of Cortes Sea. Enjoy a marina featuring 250 slips; the harbour town with its restaurants, galeries and services; the beach club with its infinity pool right next ot the sea; the residential developments of Vistamar, Las Colinas and Lomas de Costabaja. We recommend you fly into Los Cabo where you will be picked up by shuttle to bring you to resort (roughly 1 hr 45 mins)
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by December 31, 2018
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by December 30, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates and above itinerary are subject to change
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.