Sailing & Yoga retreat : Greece (May to Oct)
Great way to relax cruising the spend 7 days island-hopping across the stunning Aegean sea!
We will start in Athens and we will visit magical islands, ancient Temples and private bays for your afternoon swim in between.
You will enjoy the sailing adventure, you will call into private bays for your afternoon swim and lunch, before you set sail to your next island.
Yoga or meditation instructors are available on some cruises. Please ask for details.
How to get there:
Flights in to Athens
Prices per cabin - can be for 1 or 2 people sharing
Prices May & Oct
€ 1750 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1500 per person - standard Prices
€ 1250 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 120 days before the retreat
Prices June & Sept
€ 1990 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 per person - standard Prices
€ 1500 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 120 days before the retreat
Prices High season July - August:
€ 2500 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 2250 per person - standard Prices
€ 1990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 120 days before the retreat
Prices are all inclusive of :
* Seven days/nights accommodation on your luxury private Luxury Oceanis 48 or 50 yacht or familiar standard catamaran
* Full crew: Skipper
* All fees and taxes
* Board on board (prepared together)
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8 on one boat.
If we have high demand we will get another boat for 8 people.
This to bring/consider:
* Travel insurance - it might be worthwhile checking with your company to ensure you're covered for sailing activities or any last-minute emergencies,
* Travel dates - if your schedule allows it, stay an extra day before and after your trip. Don’t fly in on Saturday and join the boat immediately, then finish your trip on Saturday
* Rock shoes - the rocks can be sharp and if you have some rock shoes, they may be a handy addition to your luggage (if you plan on a little exploring),
* Luggage - most people tend to over pack for a sailing holiday. You generally can pack on the light side, just remember your swimmers, something for the evening at dinner and a warm jacket. Soft bags are preferred on the boat as they're easier to stow away and cause less damage,
* Beach towel - We will provide ben linen and a towel, however if you’d like a beach towel it may pay to bring your own,
* Power adapter - it’s always good to bring a power adapter for any electrical items, including USB cords. The boat has 2 prong European power points, personal power banks are also a great idea to bring with you,
* Medication - if you need medication, remember to bring it with you, including seasickness tablets if you get motion sickness. It’s better to be safe than seasick!
* Music - pack your favourite music on your iPod or MP3 player and remember to pack your aux cable,
* Money - bring cash for dinners in town, as the island may not have an ATM or accept cards
* Shoes - any shoes with dark or marking soles and heels are not permitted on board. It would be wise to bring flip-flops or similar for the hot weather,
* Personal - Remember your personal toiletries, including shampoo and to pack your swimmers!
Other items guests like to bring can also include:
* Underwater camera or GoPro for creating a video of your holiday
As a complement to this retreat we recommend the following packages:
* a great package for day night or arrival or departure from Athens, called Welcome to Athens & Ancient Greek Massage Wellness Package.
* an Ancient Athens and Ancient Greek sites private photography tour
* an Ancient Greece Biking Tour
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.