Back to Nature Women's Yoga Retreat in Oregon, July 2018
- Tipi Village Retreat
- Marcola Road, Marcola, OR, USA
- Jul 20 - 22, 2018 (3 days)
- $478-$569 USD
Join Ambuja Yoga for our Fifth Annual Women’s “Glamping” Back to Nature Yoga Retreat in Oregon in July 2018. This women’s yoga retreat has been so successful we are offering two sessions: July 20-22, 2018 and July 22-24, 2018. We would love to see you in July.
Located just outside of Eugene, Oregon, at the Tipi Village Retreat in Marcola, this all-inclusive three day women’s retreat is designed to help you unwind, deepen your yoga practice, and enjoy Oregon’s beautiful outdoors.
Book Early! This retreat will sell out just as quickly as last year and group size is capped at 22.
The Tipi Village Retreat, nestled within the Pacific Northwest woods, is the perfect place for our “glamping” retreat as we celebrate the dog days of summer with creekside outdoor yoga, a beautiful local day-hike, and gourmet al fresco meals. At night you will find comfort within one of the Tipi Village’s beautiful tipis or cozy indoor rooms. Our women’s yoga retreat offers you the opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, recharge your soul, and find greater gratitude; an opportunity to shine your light and share your love on and off the mat.
A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
Meet Your Instructors
Autumn Adams, E-RYT 200, CPNYT, YACEP
Sun rays through the trees.
- Hiawatha Tipi with Queen Bed
- Double Occupancy: $532 per person
- Session 1 seeking roommate.
- Calapooya Tipi with Queen Bed
- Double Occupancy: $532 per person
Budget Accommodation: Crazy Horse Large Shared Tipi
- Double Bed- Shared: $478 per person
- Foam Sleeping Mat on Raised Platform: $478 per person**
- ** For those who choose the foam sleeping mat option you will need to bring your own sleeping bag. A towel and pillow will be provided.**
- Double Occupancy: This option is perfect for two friends or sisters; with a shared full, queen or king bed
- Shared Tipi: Perfect for those on a tighter budget that still want a weekend getaway or a group of friends. Sleeps 8.
- Solo Yoginis: I recommend the shared tipi. It is a wonderful way to connect with your fellow yoginis. Due to limited space we are not offering single occupancy rooms.
- Groups: Additional foam sleeping mats with platforms are available for groups that would like triple occupancy (Weekend rate for third or fourth person: $478).
Thank you for your guidance, presence and sharing your gifts and purpose with me. I am honored. I’ve learned the importance of taking time for myself — for retreats like this, yoga classes, meditation. Ensure I do things that bring me joy. I’ve grown with presence and self awareness. My favorite part of this weekend was the whole weekend, the spiritual connection, the connection with others, and embracing the unknown. LOVE and BE LOVED! XOXO Sarah B., Back to Nature Retreat 2017
- All Meals (2 B, 1 L, 2 D)
- Water, coffee, Metolius Tea Apothecary loose leaf tea and Yogi hot tea, Metolius Tea Apothecary cold brewed tea, and Pacific Northwest wines
- 4 x 90 minute yoga sessions co-taught by Autumn and Toni
- Guided meditation and yoga nidra (deep relaxation/yogic sleep)
- Optional self-guided hike at nearby Shotgun Creek
- Foundations of Asana Workshop with Toni: Alignment & modifications for the individual student (90 minutes)
- Roll & Release Workshop with Autumn: Reduce tension and tightness in the physical body (60-90 minutes)
- Two nights accommodation at the Tipi Village Retreat
- Gift bag of local goodies.
Venue HighlightsGlamping, amazing food, and close to nature! We practice yoga creekside and among towering trees.
- Hot Tub
6:30-7:30 coffee and tea available
7:30-9:00 morning practice
10:30 bag lunches will be available for you to take on an adventure
11:00 optional workshop
3:00 optional workshop
4:30 evening practice
*schedule is subject to change*
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy, delicious meals that may include paella, salads, a mixed grill, or curry.
Lunch is a light affair that can be easily taken away on an adventure.
AccommodationsAt this "glamping" retreat you will be staying in one of the Tipi Village's many tipis. Tipis have either a queen or king size bed with plenty of warm, cozy bedding. Shared bathrooms are spacious and appealing.
DirectionsThe nearest airport is in Eugene (approx 40 minutes away).
Portland (2-3 hours drive)
Bend (2-3 hours drive)