Back to Earth
Prepare yourself for this magical weekend, where you will re-balance your mind and body in this pocket of paradise at Amara Retreat. Set on 45 acres in the Noosa Hinterland this unique property has a calming energy like no other.
Your retreat will uncover how nature nourishes Body and Mind, helping you re-ignite your passion for life.
Physical Practice: the season’s vibrations will lead you into a sense of joy as your body thrives and your energy grows in synergy with spring.
Mindfulness: sitting amongst nature whilst meditating or writing in your journal at one of the cosy nooks on the property, you will quieten your mind whilst soaking up the peace of your stunning surroundings.
Food: nourish yourself with delicious fresh seasonal food, that will ignite all of your senses. Prepared by the amazing chef Maria Rossander.
By learning to live amongst and emulate nature, you will create a synergy that will lead to a healthier environment and in turn a healthier you. Lisa Morgan
- Twin Share
- Daily Yoga in Studio with 180 degree views
- Option of Massage Therapy (at extra cost)
- Mineral Pool
- 'Reflection time'
- Freshly prepared meals by in house chef
- Beautiful Retreat Setting
- Can cater for special dietary requirements
Venue HighlightsHeart Centre
The Heart Centre (our yoga/seminar centre) is 100sqm and also has a gorgeous view. We can experience a fire ceremony at our fire circle area. You may also like to use the Rock Balancing Garden to meditate or practise some earthing. There is a magnesium pool and you may book a massage therapist during your retreat (at an additional cost).
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleFriday Arrive at 3pm
- Welcoming Circle: Introductions.
- Visualisation: Nurturing your mind and body into the tranquility of Amara.
- Free Time: Enjoy the magnesium pool, explore the property, chill on the deck.
- Evening Meal: Table of plenty, enjoy a fresh lovingly prepared meal whilst making new friends.
- Meditation: As you lay in the heart centre overlooking the rolling hills you will become at one with the stillness of this magical property.
- Time to blissfully chill out then fall into bed.
- Yoga Flow Session
- Breakfast: Healthy food to heal you inside and feel alive on the outside.
- Time to reflect/ journaling or exploring the grounds.
- Workshop: Living with the Seasons, sharing the benefits of seasonal practice including food, exercise and living with nature within each season.
- Lunch: A light buffet style lunch
- Free Time: Enjoy the magnesium pool, explore the property, chill on the deck, or unwind with a massage.
- Chi Movement Session: An energising practice to ignite your 'chi energy' and massage your inner body.
- Setting Intentions: Now is the time to reflect and make changes to live the life you want. Let go of the old and embrace the new.
- Evening Meal : Around the fire, enjoy an exciting menu of food whilst watching the flames in our amazing fire pit area.
- Fire Ceremony: Join your fellow retreaters in letting go of the attitudes and beliefs that no longer serve you.
- Time to Chill under the stars or under your covers.
- Yoga Restore Session
- Breakfast: Enjoy the fresh healthy buffet style breakfast.
- Time to reflect/ journaling / meditating or exploring the grounds.
- Closing Circle
- Lunch: Welcome to 'The Morganics Table' sharing our final 'Back to Earth Meal' and our highlights from the weekend .
- Time to say goodbye 2.30pm
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineEach meal will be prepared by our amazing in house chef with fresh seasonal produce. The delicious fresh seasonal food will nourish you whilst igniting all of your senses
AccommodationsMain Retreat House – can hold 12 guests twin share
The main retreat house consists of 6 twin share rooms which can also be configured into king beds. There are four bathrooms, a chef's kitchen, dining, lounge and two large verandahs for lounging. Included in this are all bedding and towels as well as organic and ecologically sound body and hair wash which we urge guests to use as it is ideal for our bio-cycle septic system. The main house faces North and has spectacular 180 degree views across to Noosa and Mount Cooroy.