7 days Stress Management Yoga retreat close to Santa Cruz, Lisbon, Portugal
- 4elements retreat
- Santa Cruz, Silveira, Portugal
- Nov 4 - 10, 2018 (7 days)
- 699€ to 1099€
Stress doesn't have to be your enemy. There are ways to control it and use it in your favor. In this retreat we want you to de-stress and show alternative ways to handle the daily pressure of modern society and issues of your personal life. There are no miracles, but there are solutions. The aim of this retreat is to guide you to find the right solutions for you.
Be the change you want to see in the world Mahatma Ghandi
- 6 nights in single or double room with private bathroom
- tasty vegetarian food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) mostly produced on our farm
- tea, coffee and non-alcoholic drinks
- yoga sessions every morning of your stay (90 min.) with pranayama, asanas and relaxation
- meditation sessions every day
- 1 individual coaching session
- 4 group coaching sessions
- 4 workshops:
- - What is stress and how does it affect you?
- - How to make stress your ally
- - Stress and lifestyle
- - Control stress before it controls you
- walk on the cliffs of Santa Cruz
- trekking in the hills of Santa Rita
- free transfer from/to Lisbon Airport (arrivals Sun. 4pm, departures Sat. 2pm - for other options please contact us)
- free internet
- free cuddles with our fluffies
- additional activities can be arranged at extra costs
Venue Highlights4elements retreat is located in the lovely village of Póvoa de Penafirme, about 45 mins from Lisbon Airport. Póvoa has a pharmacy, a post office, various cafés, fruit shops, a bakery and small supermarkets for everyday needs. The city of Torres Vedras is a 15 min drive away, the holiday village Santa Cruz can be reached within 15 minutes walking. The area here offers fascinating nature with a long and empty coastline. Two beautiful beaches are just a stone's throw away from our house and can be seen from some of the rooms.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
Schedule07:30 - Yoga session (Pranayama, asana, relaxation) - 90 minutes
09:30 - Breakfast
10:30 - Activities - Walking in the dunes, trekking, personal coaching session
13:00 - Lunch
15:00 - Other activities (Group coaching session, workshop) or free time for yourself
19:00 - Dinner
20:30 - Meditation
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineSince we have a big farm with our own fruit and vegetables, those will be our main ingredients for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Everything that can`t be produced by our hens and the farm is bought locally. We prefer short transports and local farms and shops over strictly buying everything organic, since many organic products in Portugal are imported. If you have any intolerances, allergies or dislike some ingredient or food, please let us know during your booking. A special field is provided in our reservation form.
AccommodationsOur rooms can be booked with single or double occupancy and offer a comfy 1,60m bed. Every room has it's own private bathroom with towels provided. Rooms have either garden or sea view.
DirectionsThe nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, Lisbon. We'll pick you up every Sunday around 4 pm and drop you Saturdays around 3 pm free of charge. If those timings don't suit you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you to arrange your transport.