Retreat in Assisi
- Assisi Retreats since 1986
- Via San Paolo 11 06081 Assisi (PG)
- Jul 14 - 19, 2019 (6 days)
- €1,295.00 - I want a Private Room with Private Bathroom €995.00 - I want a shared double room. (Reserved for friends or family only) ~ Queen Bed €995.00 - I want a shared double room. (Reserved for friends or family…
- This is a unique meditation retreat in Assisi Italy, where we feel the peace and sacredness of this ancient hilltop town.
- Our Retreats are small-group retreats which offer an intimate one-of-a-kind experience, honoring all faiths.
- Each retreat period is six days and five nights.
- Heart Meditation and gentle walks to sacred sites, bring us closer to the simple peace that St Francis and St Clare found.
- There are spacious afternoons as well to rest, read, explore hidden treasures, gardens, olive groves and back streets.
- We attract a contemplative community of people seeking inner peace and happiness.
- No experience with meditation necessary.
- One on one meditation guidance is included as part of the retreat.
- We are a non-profit organization supporting guests from all religions to receive the deep peace of Assisi, Italy.
Front door of Albergo Terrace Dining
Private Bedroom & Bathroom Views of Assisi from your room
- Each person can have a private room with private bathroom in our quaint Albergo in the heart of the ancient city of Assisi, known for their homemade food & endless kindness !!! You are served a continental breakfast and home made dinner as part of the retreat. Special diets can also be accommodated.
- The Albergo will be your home during your stay. Each room has spectacular views of the valley below Assisi.
- Our meditation room, owned by Assisi Retreats, is inside the Albergo adjacent to a quiet terrace. We have created a beautiful sacred space where the grace of Assisi touches us deeply.
8-8:30 am Breakfast
9:00 am Meditation
9:45 am Gentle Walk to Sacred sites with meditation on location
11:30 am – 3:30 pm Afternoon space – Free time to rest, read, explore on your own and just be carried in the simple peace of Assisi. Private Consultations can also be arranged for an additional fee.
3:30 pm Gentle walk to a sacred site with meditation on location
6:30 pm Dinner
7:45 pm Evening Meditation
What is included:
- All retreats led in English
- Lodging Private room with en suite bathroom in quaint pension in the heart of the old city of Assisi
- Shuttle service during the retreat to some sacred sites
- Two – three guided meditations daily
- One on one meditation guidance
- Four to six Guided Meditative Walks
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Places you will visit: Tomb of St Francis, Cathedral of St Clare, San Damiano & the olive trees, Eremo della Carceri (Mountain caves of St Francis), Santa Maria delle Angeli, Birth place of St Francis and many many more.
What is not included:
- Transport to and from Retreat
- Additional Service: Spiritual Counseling
Transport to Assisi from Rome FCO or Florence: Most guests take a train from the international airports. Takes about 3.5 hours after landing. See: www.TrenItalia.com for schedules. You buy your ticket at the train station and you do not need to pre-book trains.
AT ASSISI TRAIN STATION: Take any available taxi to the Albergo.
If you want to reserve private transport: From Rome FCO, or Florence. Takes 2 hours after landing. From Perugia / Assisi Airport. Takes 15 minutes after landing. Email: Ruth@AssisiRetreats.org