Relax and Revitalise with Yoga & Reiki in Crete September 2018
An inspiring residential course retreat
Take time to focus on yourself, connect with your body, spirit and mind and at the same time learn new life empowering skills
I want to thank you so so much for a truly fantastic yoga holiday – challenging, fun, enlightening & beneficial. Such a lovely group of people to be with. Thank you so much Mary for your kindness, wisdom, guidance and support. I’m so glad I went.” Tony J. London I booked the reiki course as I wanted to use the knowledge to complement my work as a therapist and to use on myself. Living and working in London can be very fast paced and stressful and the chance to learn reiki abroad and to be able to totally immerse myself in the course seemed like a wonderful opportunity. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful setting. Lucia was a wonderful reiki master she instantly makes you feel comfortable and was very thorough in explaining how reiki works and how to incorporate it into our daily lives and to use on others. If I ever needed a refresher course I wouldn't hesitate in going back again! Tracy P.
- Boost your health and vitality
- Deepen your understanding of the body energy and chakras.
- Daily yoga classes and meditation sessions.
- Learn how to give Reiki to yourself and others.
- Enjoy the delicious cuisine (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) at the local restaurants.
- Spacious, comfortable and airy self-catering accommodation.
- A healthy Greek breakfast is included on all days and enjoy a celebratory complimentary dinner on the last evening.
- Beautiful and peaceful countryside. Inspiring walks, nearby beach, picturesque villages. A holiday you will remember for ever!
- All levels welcome. Although this course is designed for beginners there will be plenty of information and scope for more experienced students and those willing to consolidate and practise their skills.
- Small groups, so each student gets a specially tailored experience and personal attention.
- Comprehensive manual and accredited Reiki 1 Certificate will be awarded at the end of the
Venue HighlightsSelf-catered accommodation with free Wi-Fi and balcony or patio overlooking the Cretan Sea or the garden.
Purpose-built yoga studios integrated to beautiful nature.
Sun loungers and umbrellas are provided free of charge at the gardens & beach.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleStart the day with gentle yoga and meditation.
Delicious breakfast every day after yoga.
Chill out at the local beach.
Relax in the beautiful gardens.
Explore local villages and the lovely Town of Chania is 20 mins away by local bus.
Learn how to sense and strengthen energy with practical exercises.
Our Reiki sessions will be in the afternoon.
A space to learn, give and receive Reiki.
Time to reflect and connect with your inner wisdom.
Enjoy a delicious meal at local taverna and share your experiences.
- Includes Meat
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineEnjoy a delicious meal at local taverna and share your experiences.
All apartments include a private bathroom and an in-room dining area. A kitchenette with cooking facilities, coffee maker and a refrigerator, plus all the necessities to ensure an enjoyable stay.
DirectionsDirect flights to Chania are available from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham.
. Easyjet - Offer flights to Chania from Gatwick most days.
. Ryanair & Aegean - Flights to Chania daily via Athens.
. Ferry - Daily from Athens - Pirareus.
Chania bus terminal is 20 mins from the aiport and there is a frequent, safe and cheap bus service to the Bus Terminal which is the last stop.