Relax and Renew with Restorative Yoga
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2018 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
Restorative Yoga is a simple, effective antidote to stress, tension, and anxiety. In this practice, your body is placed in gentle, supported asanas (poses) with the use of props, allowing your mind to truly let go.
Join us for a Restorative Yoga workshop to relax and rejuvenate. When your body is at rest and your mind becomes calm, you can experience the peace within.
This workshop offers complete instruction in gentle restorative poses, as well as:
- Balanced sequences of Restorative Yoga Poses
- Yoga practices for stress management, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Gentle poses that enhance the breathing capacity
- Simple poses for everyday practice
- Healing aspects of Restorative Yoga
All props will be supplied. This program is open to students of all levels and styles of Yoga. Individual assistance will be available.
Since the poses are supported by props, they can be held effortlessly for an extended period of time. This results in a state of deep relaxation, where the innate intelligence of the body balances and reintegrates the entire system to its natural state. The supported poses are also beneficial during times of major life changes, crises, or when recovering from an illness or injury.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email email@example.com.
Satya was wonderful! I learned a lot from her and her voice was a stress reduction in itself. — Sue Bechtel
First of all, I love my teacher. She is so knowledgeable and such a peaceful being that I enjoy so much! Restorative Yoga is a wonderful practice to calm and relax! — Sundari
[Satya] has a very calming, grounding effect. [She is] very attentive to different needs of attendees. — Past Participant
Satya emanated an authentic love and sharing of that love with the students. She was very clear, compassionate, and concise. — Past Participant
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free