Yoga Tune-Up for the Holidays
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Nov 16 - 18, 2018 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
During the holidays, we’re often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle, the tasty foods, and the tremendous amount of effort spent in giving! Join us for a Yoga tune-up this holiday season. Explore and realign with the divine nature of being while creating a well-disciplined routine during a time period when it’s needed most.
Experience a Yoga tune-up as you:
- Learn how to harmonize with nature’s natural cycles through Ayurvedic principles
- Learn happy eating habits for the holidays with Ayurvedic principles
- Tune-up with your Higher Self through traditional yogic practices
- Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge your batteries for the season with meditation, Hatha Yoga, and Restorative Yoga
As a gift to your most sacred friend and family member—yourself—come to Yogaville for a weekend to decompress, charge your being with light and love, and learn new tips for managing the holidays with joy and peace.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wish I could spend a month with Leticia learning about Ayurveda. Leticia is truly a master of her craft. I only wish I could stay longer. — Brianna Patten
Padmasri is delightful. She lives what she teachers. Her heart is full and she’s very knowledgeable. Her light and love is inspiring. — Mollie Robertson
Leticia imparts her knowledge and wisdom, leaving you with the desire to study more. — Past Participant
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.