How to Cultivate Healing and Inner Peace
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Nov 2 - 4, 2018 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 Shri Nivas - Private Room and Bath - $540.00…
Join Tom to enjoy a meditation, healing, and inner peace course designed for everyone, even those who believe they could never meditate. With over 40 years’ experience, Tom’s teachings are crystal clear and easy-to-follow, combining profound meaning with light humor.
Tom has a special gift for helping people understand the root causes of suffering and how to create healing.
You will learn:
- How the busy mind causes unrest by striving to be in control
- How to train your mind to serve you, creating calmness that enables you to experience your Inner Being with clarity and new insight
- Effective healing techniques for relief from worry, fear, anxiety, panic attacks, pain, stress, and guilt
- Practical approaches to experience inner peace
- Synergistic ways to visit physically ill patients
- The power of compassion
Tom’s experiential course is based on his book Our Two Gardens: How to Cultivate Healing and Meditation and Healing CD.
I’ve met Tom a few months ago in the Sivananda Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas and attended few workshops with him. He is a very knowledgeable meditation teacher and he helped me a lot with my meditation practice. — Albert Geht
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.