Yin Yoga Training – Module 1: Taoism, Anatomy, and Sequencing
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Oct 28 - Nov 2, 2018 (6 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $1,125.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $1,125.00 Dormitory - Private - $1,275.00 LGH - Single - $1,375.00 LGH - Double - $1,375.00 LGH - Family room - $1,375.00 Tent-Site - $1,000.00 (All prices include $750.00 base…
Discover how the ancient practice of Yin Yoga can bring balance to your physical, energetic, and emotional bodies during this six-day training. Learn how to lead a Yin Yoga class and incorporate Yin postures and philosophy into any Yoga practice.
Guided by Biff Mithoefer, author of The Yin Yoga Kit, you will:
- Expand your knowledge of Taoist philosophy
- Explore how to affect the movement of prana in the body with Yin Yoga
- Practice non-striving in your teaching and your life
- Develop a deeper understanding of anatomy and your own natural anatomical patterns
- Sequence a Yin Yoga class
- Hold a safe, sacred space for practice
This training is open to all who wish to deepen their practice by incorporating Yin Yoga.
If you can’t stay for the week-long training, join Biff for the weekend workshop, Introduction to Yin Yoga.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 44 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have had the best experience of any past teacher trainings! I feel I have learned to teach with a softer, more lenient style, and the Ashram opened my heart and mind. I had a transformation. I will return and advise my Yoga teachers to attend! — Carol Selei
Not sure? “Leap and you’ll find the net”—a Zen saying. This will be the best net you ever landed in. One of the best, most inspiring teachers I’ve ever experienced. — Amor McShaw
Biff is a Yin Yoga master. He knows how to share the knowledge without overwhelming you. He has a sense of humor, but incredible depth at the same time. — Anjali Davidson
This was a revelation for me. Biff was insightful and knowledgeable, and his team made this training a very special experience. — Noona Ayrei
What a wonderful experience! Biff, Jen, and Prema helped me take my personal practice to a new place and feel more confident sharing with others. — Kristen Wrighti