Meditation is the Golden Present: If You Live in the <i>Now</i>, You’ve <i>Won</i>
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Sep 14 - 16, 2018 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $415.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $415.00 Dormitory - Private - $485.00 LGH - Single - $535.00 LGH - Double - $535.00 LGH - Family room - $535.00 Tent-Site - $355.00 (All prices include $235.00 base amount)
Join Yogaville’s senior sannyasi (monk) and beloved teacher, Mataji, for a basic meditation workshop to establish and develop your practice.
A calm and focused mind can achieve anything. The beautiful science of concentration provides perfect tools to reach that profound state of being, beyond the normal awareness, called meditation. With sincere and regular practice, it can be experienced.
Meditation soothes the mind, reduces stress, and brings you in touch with the peace within. It provides documented emotional and physiological benefits which enable you to become the master of your own mind.
Experience the benefits of meditation as you learn:
- Daily life as a preparation for meditation
- Ways to develop a “be here now” consciousness
- The joy in transforming yourself
- A variety of approaches to begin a meditation practice
Regardless of your previous experience, you will go home with knowledge and inspiration to develop the mental clarity, calmness, and concentration that can lead to success in all areas of life.
Mataji was a wonderful, compassionate guide for the class. Her stories [allowed] me to see how I can implement my meditation practice into my daily life. — Past Participant
Mataji is the real deal. She truly is a real teacher and has such love which shows in every answer and every teaching. It was a privilege to be in her company. — Past Participant
I live nearby and love coming to Mataji’s class on Sunday mornings. I felt honored to be able to attend her meditation workshop. — Suzanne Malone
[Mataji’s] peaceful grace and warmth was genuine and her humor put me at ease. I felt she genuinely wanted the best for us and wanted to help us on our journey. — Past Participant