Yoga Nidra: Delving into Deep Awareness
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Sep 7 - 9, 2018 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
Yoga Nidra is the ultimate power nap of deep healing and profound restoration—the perfect antidote to stress, depression, and exhaustion.
Advanced Yoga teacher, transformational life coach, and meditation master Stacy Kamala Waltman leads programs that are world-renowned, taking people on an inner journey of self-awakening. Come and experience Kamala’s transformational program; its effects remain long after the weekend is over!
Goals of this Yoga Nidra program include:
- Working with the subtle energy levels in the scientific yet spiritual practice of Yoga Nidra
- Learning how to deeply relax
- Developing your awareness
- Rejuvenating your body while strengthening your mind
- Letting go of things that no longer serve you
- Training the mind
- Witnessing the thoughts without attachment
As you learn how to relax deeply in Yoga Nidra and how to train the mind, you will transform your relationship with your entire life.
The best part of Yoga Nidra is that you don’t have to do anything other than lie down in an easy, comfortable relaxation pose, listen to Kamala’s magical voice, and mentally follow her instructions. As a program participant, you will be encouraged to journal your direct experiences as you develop the capacity to notice even more than you thought possible.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoga Nidra is a comfortable, easy, and very powerful way to meditate. There is no need to master technique or posture. [It is a] powerful meditation done while lying down covered by blankets—who could ask for more? Kamala is a kind, welcoming, and masterful guide. Kamala has a beautiful voice, like a resounding crystal bowl. If you struggle with meditation, try Kamala’s Yoga Nidra workshop. — Natalie Anderson
The Yoga Nidra program with Kamala was wonderful. It was exactly the experience I needed at exactly the right time. I love how she tailored the program to the needs of the participants. She gave wonderful insight and feedback to each individual and provided a rich experience. Thank you! — Katie K.
The Yoga Nidra program was full of unexpected connections, stress-free sessions, and an all-around pleasing experience. The sessions not only brought you to full relaxation states but allowed discussions to share experiences. I can’t wait to share this with the outside world. — Katherine Bucek
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free