Integral Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training – Summer 2018
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Jul 29 - Aug 26, 2018 (29 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $4,050.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $4,050.00 Dormitory - Private - $4,755.00 LGH - Single - $5,235.00 LGH - Double - $5,235.00 LGH - Family room - $5,235.00 Tent-Site - $3,460.00 All prices include $2,275.00…
This comprehensive Yoga teacher certification is a month-long residential program consisting of over 200 class hours. You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Basic Class, including asanas (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes in vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
Applicants should be regular practitioners of Hatha Yoga for six months, preferably one year. Applicants should be familiar with the Integral Yoga style of Hatha practice. If not, you can click here to purchase a DVD of our Level 1 class led by Swami Satchidananda. There is also a YouTube video available of our Level 1 class.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Level 1 classes and are awarded 200 Yoga Alliance hours.
Questions? 434.969.3121 x153 • IYacademy@yogaville.org