ONE-MONTH IMMERSION PRANA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING WITH YOGI AARON
In class and in your practice you had those moments: Epiphany. Stillness. Lightness. Energy. Vitality. Steadfastness. A Shift in Perception. Awakening.
Now you’re open to more.
The Blue Osa Prana Yoga Teacher Training 200-hour immersion in The Mystical Practices of Yoga will help you deepen your spiritual practice.
It’s a rare offering. It’s easy to find classes preparing you to be an instructor…
…but this particular training + eco-resort retreat is a spiritual quest.
It’s about taking a journey. It’s about connecting intimately with the mystical practices of yoga — the ones you hear about and read about but few people experience or practice.
The Mystical Practices of Yoga one-month prana yoga teacher training immersion will not only unlock those mysteries, but will introduce you to a tradition that has been passed on from teacher to students for thousands of years.
IF YOGA WAS STAR WARS, THESE MYSTICAL PRACTICES ARE THE SCHOOL OF JEDI MASTERS.
It’s a deep immersion in these teachings of yoga — not just learning them as a subject but experiencing and practicing them directly. You’ll learn how to apply them in your life so that you get to know yourself truly and deeply.
The location is just as beautiful as the pictures and it was heavenly to practice in a yoga studio that overlooks the ocean! The kitchen and office staff are incredible. And the FOOD is delicious every meal farm to table. ~ Azlisa
- IN YOUR PRANA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- The energetic effects of asana
- The science and application of Mantra (the transformation science of sound)
- The Koshas and how they are a gateway to complete fulfillment in life
- How to fully access the full evolutionary power of the chakras and the complete potential of what they can be in your life
- How to sequence and structure transformational 60 and 90 minute classes that will deeply affect the lives of your students.
- The ascending power and grace of Kundalini Yoga
- Kriya Yoga (as passed down from the Himalayan Tradition)
- Laya Yoga
- Yoga Nidra as taught by the Himalayan tradition and western tradition
- Several meditation techniques to calm the mind and awaken your spirit
- The mystical art of fire and ritual. You will learn how to conduct your own as well as lead them in group situations
- Several meditation and ritual techniques to purify the physical, energetic and mental body
- The specific physical and spiritual knowledge you’ll learn and practice at the Blue Osa One Month Prana Yoga Teacher Training will help you become more certain, steadfast and strong — which means you’ll be truly and deeply ready to offer this space to your students. And Yourself.
Venue HighlightsCOME AND STAY WITH US – BOOK YOUR VACATION PACKAGE
Private Yoga Retreat Getaway Package:
If you crave the 1-on-1 attention of an intimate experience, work with a private yoga instructor to guide you and develop a personal practice in this package. Together you will increase your strength, stability and comfort on your life’s path. Your yoga teacher will take an in-depth journey of self-discovery.
The Best Of Costa Rica Package:
Experience a little bit of everything in just a few days! Want to mix adventure and rejuvenation while in paradise at Blue Osa? The Best Of Costa Rica Package allows you to choose your favorites from our most popular spa treatments and eco-adventure excursions: Includes: Accommodations, meals, and so much more!
The Rainforest Eco-spa Getaway Package:
Pamper yourself in the Costa Rican rainforest and indulge in nature’s bounty with a personalized spa retreat. Inspired by the purity of our natural surroundings, we have created a holistic approach to treating mind, body and spirit through the use of natural rainforest botanicals and various Ayurvedic healing modalities.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
Schedule5AM – 6AM Morning Meditation
6AM – 7AM Breakfast
7:30AM – 10:30AM Practice
10:30AM – 1:30PM Lunch and Free time
1:30PM – 5:30PM Training
6:30PM – 7:30PM Dinner
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAt Blue Osa we believe that nutritious, wholesome food is not only the foundation for a productive life but is also essential for a happy one. Food that nourishes our soul not only needs to be healthy, but it also needs to be tasty and delicious! Blue Osa is devoted to serving the freshest ingredients possible that are delivered daily to our kitchen.
Our locally-sourced red snapper and mahi-mahi are freshly-caught by neighboring fishermen. Whether it’s pineapple from the Blue Osa property or eggs from the farmers down the road, all produce supports the local economy.
Loving hands knead homemade bread, gardeners gather herbs from the greenhouse, and knowledgeable chefs create a gourmet menu under the guidance of Chef Marie.
This is truly a “farm to table” dining experience.