Peace Out Costa Rica Yoga Retreat with Nicole & Piper
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa
- Blue Osa, Costa Rica
- Dec 1 - 8, 2018 (8 days)
Sometimes you just need to peace out! Relax, rejuvenate, meditate, flow, adventure and expand your inner peace!
Sometimes you just need to PEACE OUT! Join hosts Nicole Kuro and Piper Sandifer for this week that is sure to rejuvenate and uplift you. Bask in the sun, center with daily yoga and meditation, expand during workshops, adventure in the jungle, relax in the spa – all in the middle of the hustle and bustle that typically comes with December. YES PLEASE!
“Such an amazing, life-changing experience! Everything that was learned during my retreat continues to take shape and inspire my daily life.”
~ Cass – 2016 Retreat Attendee
The location is just as beautiful as the pictures and it was heavenly to practice in a yoga studio that overlooks the ocean! The kitchen and office staff are incredible. And the FOOD is delicious every meal farm to table. ~ Azlisa
- WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS YOGA RETREAT
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily. Daytime meals are primarily vegetarian, while evening meals may include meat or fish.
- Daily yoga classes and meditation
- Taxes and Gratuities
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
- What’s Not Included:
- Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
- Spa services
- Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
- Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
Venue HighlightsCOME AND STAY WITH US – BOOK YOUR VACATION PACKAGE
Private Yoga Retreat Getaway Package:
If you crave the 1-on-1 attention of an intimate experience, work with a private yoga instructor to guide you and develop a personal practice in this package. Together you will increase your strength, stability and comfort on your life’s path. Your yoga teacher will take an in-depth journey of self-discovery.
The Best Of Costa Rica Package:
Experience a little bit of everything in just a few days! Want to mix adventure and rejuvenation while in paradise at Blue Osa? The Best Of Costa Rica Package allows you to choose your favorites from our most popular spa treatments and eco-adventure excursions: Includes: Accommodations, meals, and so much more!
The Rainforest Eco-spa Getaway Package:
Pamper yourself in the Costa Rican rainforest and indulge in nature’s bounty with a personalized spa retreat. Inspired by the purity of our natural surroundings, we have created a holistic approach to treating mind, body and spirit through the use of natural rainforest botanicals and various Ayurvedic healing modalities.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleHere’s what a typical sample day will look like
6:00am Light Breakfast
8:00-9:30am Yoga Practice.
11:00- 4:00pm Free time
4:00 -5:30pm Yoga / workshops.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAt Blue Osa we believe that nutritious, wholesome food is not only the foundation for a productive life but is also essential for a happy one. Food that nourishes our soul not only needs to be healthy, but it also needs to be tasty and delicious! Blue Osa is devoted to serving the freshest ingredients possible that are delivered daily to our kitchen.
Our locally-sourced red snapper and mahi-mahi are freshly-caught by neighboring fishermen. Whether it’s pineapple from the Blue Osa property or eggs from the farmers down the road, all produce supports the local economy.
Loving hands knead homemade bread, gardeners gather herbs from the greenhouse, and knowledgeable chefs create a gourmet menu under the guidance of Chef Marie.
This is truly a “farm to table” dining experience.