Join us for a 7/9 days Andean Mysticism and Shamanic Yoga Retreat in the Magical Sacred Valley of Peru.
- Eco Lodge Villa Magica
- Distretto di Lamay, Perù
- Oct 7 - 15, 2018 (9 days)
- 7 days retreat: 1,150 USD or 1,350 (single/double room). 9 days retreat: 1,350 USD (shared room) or 1,550 USD (single/double room)
We invite you to embark with us on an enchanting journey of self-discovery, healing and transformation where you will experience intimate contact with the energies and spirits of Pachamama (Mother Earth) and a profound connection of unconditional love with your own self and with all other living beings.
The spiritual energies of the land and ancient sacred Inca sites combined with traditional rituals and plant medicine ceremonies provide a perfect environment to activate your higher planes of consciousness.
Whether through connecting with indigenous communities and immersing yourself in the Andean Cosmovision or through heart opening experiences with sacred medicines and yoga you will see, feel and experience a different reality, which will be guiding you to your inner loving self, your own truth and personal transformation.
Join us and experience the perfect blend of the magical, the mystical, the familiar, and the uncommon.
To check out the details of this retreat and our other programs please visit our website: www.mystical-journeys.org!
"Yesterday, I was clever, so I wanted to change the World. Today, I am wise, so I am changing myself." Rumi
- ANDEAN COSMOVISION: By immersing into the ancient wisdom of the Andean Cosmovisión through theoretical and practical teachings, you will experience a different reality based on reciprocity and universal balance. The special opportunity of undergoing the Great Initiations (Hatun Karpay) and other indigenous Andean rituals and traditions with a Master from the Q'ero ethnic group will facilitate an opening of the three centres of your being towards harmonic action (llank’ay), unconditional love (munay) and transcendental wisdom (yachay). The Q'eros are the most highly respected mystics in the southern and central Andes and known for having preserved the wisdom of the spiritual traditions of the Incas in a very pure form.
- SAN PEDRO/ HUACHUMA: We invite you to go really deep in your process of healing and opening your heart by joining us on two life-changing San Pedro/Huachuma medicine journeys. The first will be facilitated by our local curandero Don Hernan and his alumni and takes place in a magical mountain environment around a crystal-clear lake, surrounded by friendly alpacas and majestic condors. This initial contact with the medicine will allow you to experience a loving connection with Pachamama and all creation as ONE. The second ceremony towards the end of the retreat will allow you to have an even deeper and more introspective healing experience and will be conducted at our beautiful and peaceful retreat space.
- POWERFUL SITES: Through our guided visits of ancient Inca ruins and most spectacular sites of the Sacred Valley (Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Maras and Moray) you will learn about the country's enchanting and haunting history. You will feel the strength of this land as one of the most powerful energetic centers of the world and connect to the spirit of the people and ancient ways of living. Please inform us if you are interested in booking an optional tour to Machu Picchu subsequent to the retreat.
- PURIFICATION AND SOUND HEALING: Musical vibrations such as kirtan with heart opening pure cacao and medicine music will further support your soul and energetic body in the healing and integration process. Our Temazcal (sweat lodge) ceremony to celebrate love, life, and eternity cleanses you off residual heavy energies and will make you feel like being newborn in the womb of Mother Earth.
- DAILY YOGA/ MEDITATION: The opening of our energy channels and centres will be promoted by daily yoga practice (asanas and meditation) based on the classical Hatha Yoga tradition and Andean meditation. Each asana we will perform supports a different chakra opening and tangible connection with the elements.
- While our retreat focuses on the Andean Cosmovision and the indigenous sacred plant San Pedro/ Huachuma, you will have the option to also encounter traditional Amazonian medicine, such as the Master Plant Ayahuasca and the medicine of the Kambo frog:
- KAMBO: We can facilitate 1-3 optional Kambo ceremonies throughout the retreat.
- AYAHUASCA: An Ayahuasca session will be conducted at the end of the "core retreat" and will be accompanied by an integrative counselling session.
Venue HighlightsLocated 50 minutes from the city of Cusco, in the picturesque town of Lamay, the Eco lodge Villa Mágica lies in a spectacular location surrounded by mountains and rivers.
This beautiful centre has been created by his owner Yuri with a lot of care and love, with the objective to provide his guests with the best means for their personal development. For this reason he hosts retreats with a strong focus on spiritual awareness and consciousness expansion.
The center has also a very strong social mission, as it supports the vulnerable children and teens of the area of Lamay through the provision of a learning center that runs different activities to facilitate their personal motivation and human development.
Villa Mágica is immerged in a large green area and it is equipped with beautiful confortable rooms (both private and shared), a "maloca" or sacred house that offers two spacious areas to conduct medicine ceremonies and yoga, a temazcal (sweat lodge), and a vegetarian restaurant that serves daily healthy juices and three yummie vegetarian meals per day.
Our center's secludedness and immersion in nature provide the perfect setting to allow a disconnection from the noise of the external world and a deep reconnection with our own selves.
This re-connection will be further encouraged by our daily spiritual practices such as yoga, sacred ceremonies and conscious walks into the stunning nature surrounding the retreat place.
During the time of the retreat you are also warmly invited to get to know more about the beautiful projects this centre runs and get involved :)
- Yoga Studio
Transportation to retreat centre (Pisac or Lamay)
Introduction to the program and the Andean Cosmovision
Healthy vegan/ vegetarian dinner
Guided Tour of Mystical Sacred Valley Sites - Ollantaytambo, Maras, Moray & Salineras with joint lunch
Healthy vegan/ vegetarian dinner at retreat centre
Drive to beautiful mountain lake (1 h)
Offerings (despacho) to Pachamama (Mother Earth)
Cleansing and energy protection ceremony
San Pedro/ Huachuma Ceremony & Medicine Music
Light vegan/ vegetarian dinner
Evening activity and accommodation in local quechua guesthouse
Integrative sharing circle
Transportation to the town of Amaru
Trek (45 minutes) to the breathtaking Sacred Inca ruins above the beautiful town of Pisac for guided tour (the entrance ticket to the ruins is not included)
Free afternoon in Pisac or lunch and resting at the retreat centre in Lamay
Vegan/ vegetarian dinner at the retreat centre
Despacho ceremony and coca readings facilitated by a Maestro from the Q'ero community
Vegan/ vegetarian lunch
Cacao ceremony and commUnity kirtan - opening our hearts and voices
Vegan/ vegetarian dinner
San Pedro/ Huachuma ceremony at the retreat centre
Vegan/ vegetarian dinner
Temazcal (Sweat Lodge)
Sharing circle of experience (followed by return to Cusco for the participants of the 7 days retreat)
Vegan/ vegetarian dinner
Preparation for Ayahuasca ceremony
Integrative sharing and counseling circle
Final closing ceremony and lunch
Return to Cusco/ airport
- Dairy Free