- All activities are optional! Enjoy Haramara with unlimited down time to restore your body, mind, and spirit and join in for the activities that call to you.
- Expand your knowledge or simple appreciation of sound and mantra with daily chanting. Bring your favorite instrument to join in group playing sessions and circles.
- Move your body with yoga, Thai Chi, Falun Dafa, and other physical practices.
- Find stillness in guided meditation and yoga nidra practice, or venture off to quiet peaceful areas for your own meditation.
- Join in ceremony and group discussions to deepen our awareness and appreciation of life!
- Explore the on-site Therapeutic Wellness Spa services including some of the best massage practitioners in the world.
- Take a day-trip to the Marietas Islands for snorkeling, or venture out to nearby jungles and beaches for surfing.
- Lounge at the infinity pool or Haramara’s own private beach.
- Enjoy the most amazing sunsets in the world.
ScheduleHaramara is paradise and you can join in any of the activities you like, or spend all day lounging at the beach, pool, getting massage treatments or venturing around. The final schedule will be prepared and sent to all participants but prior retreats looked a lot like the following
7:00 am - Coffee, tea, and fresh fruit set up in restaurant for early risers
7:30 am - Sunrise meditation time in the yoga shala (unguided)
8:00 am - Group movement class, typically yoga practice but may also include Thai Chi, Falun Dafa, or other practice.
9:30 am - Breakfast served in restaurant
10:00 am - Free time to explore beaches, pool, town or venture outside of center on boat trip or other adventure.
1:30 pm - Lunch for those who are still on site and who want it
5:30 pm - Evening practice such as restorative yoga, sound meditation, chanting, or special event.
7:30 pm - Dinner
8:30 pm - Sunset at pool or group activity such as circle discussion or other ceremony
About This Event
Join Hamid Jabbar at the world famous Haramara Retreat in Sayulita, Mexico for 7-nights of deep connection. The Haramara Retreat is consistently ranked amongst the top retreat centers in the world and a perfect place for those seeking a respite from distractions of daily life and place to connect with the earth, sea, self, and others. We will explore sound, meditation, philosophy, movement and ceremonial practices expanding our consciousness and bliss!
The word “Haramara” means “Mother Sea” in the native Huichol Indian language. Haramara provides “an exclusive, intimate and secluded seaside retreat offering superior mind body spirit experiences along with sensual tropical harmony to every guest.” The magical town of Sayulita is a short walk through the jungle.
Retreat Includes7 nights lodging in luxury open-air cabana3 delicious and organic gourmet vegetarian meals per dayDaily activities including yoga, meditation, sound journeys, ceremonies, and group discussionsGround transportation to/from Puerto Vallarata airport
All-Inclusive Rate OptionsSingle $2600Double $2100Triple $1800Dorm (Female) $1600