- Essencia Retreats
- Candi Dasa, Nyuh Tebel, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Sep 5 - 13, 2019 (9 days)
- We have such an epic week planned for our guests!
- 8 nights accommodation
- 3 meals daily plus refreshments
- 2 yoga classes daily
- 2 massages each
- 30 minute private Yoga lesson
- Essential Oils and Meditation afternoon
- Creativity Workshop
- Hiking trek
- Mala Making workshop
- Pushbikes to enable you to tour the local area
- Fabulous connections with like-minded souls
- Laughter, tears and everything in between
Schedule6:45 Morning Meditation
7:00 Yoga Class
2:00 Mala Making Workshop
5:30 Yin Yoga in the evening
7:00 Evening Meal
8:00 Evening Topic Discussion and fun
About This Event
Is your heart aching for time to renew, refresh, and reconnect? Do you find it difficult to find time for yourself? Do you desire to become more connected with your yoga practice and yourself? Is your soul yearning for something more?
If your answer is YES, Come, immerse yourself in a week with us in East Bali and you may just go Beyond Your Limitations! Breaking the bonds between you and what holds you back, perhaps working beyond your comfort zone.
To bring the necessary shift to your life or to overcome the limitations of your past, you have to consciously break all your limits and go beyond them to create the life of your choice!
The beauty of this welcoming country, generous outpouring of kindness by the locals, and mouthwatering variety of foods come together perfectly so your heart and soul can’t help but expand.
Imagine seven blissful days and eight relaxing nights settling into a balance of focusing on YOU and allowing yourself to be pampered and nurtured while at the same time working on breaking those bonds that are holding you back to enable you to become the best YOU you can be!
This special time you are lovingly honouring yourself with requires a location where your heart and soul feel at home. This awe-inspiring place I’m referring to is Candi Dasa, on the east coast of Bali. Candi Dasa is referred to as the ‘old school Bali’. It’s on the laid back east coast far from the tourist enclaves of the south. Something amazing happens when your feet set foot on the delicious Island of Bali… There is a feeling of connection to one’s soul. It evokes a sense of wonderment and engulfs you in a dream like state. This is your chance to visit now before the rest of the world discovers this gem! This private paradise stole my heart and I can’t wait to share this hidden treasure with you.
My experience with Essencia retreats was totally divine! It surpassed all my expectations even though I tried to arrive without any. I just loved surrendering to the beautiful space and the yoga. The venue was amazing, the room divine. The Yoga pavilion: 10/10; Facilities: Nothing much I could dream for; the service: The staff were respectful, thorough and so quiet. It really was 5 star. Yes, I’m coming on the next one! YES - with flashing lights big bold highlights, you rock! It was totally and utterly awesome. ~ Debra Wall, Sawtell NSW ~
- Price INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off transfers from the airport to and from our private paradise
- 8 nights’ accommodation in boutique rustic eco accommodation with daily housekeeping
- Complimentary welcome drink and refreshments on arrival
- All meals at Pondok Pisang - breakfast, lunch and dinner daily plus refreshments
- Traditional Balinese Welcome Ceremony by Priest
- Daily morning group yoga session with fully qualified instructor, Laura Humphreys
- Deliciously relaxing evening Yin Yoga sessions with Laura (daily)
- Your personal private 30 minute lesson with Laura to work on whatever your heart desires
- 1 x 1 hour relaxation/traditional Balinese massage
- 1 x 1 hour reflexology treatment
- Essential Oils and Meditation Afternoon - with a blend for you to take home
- Mala Workshop - learn about and then create your own Sacred Rudraksha Mala aligned with your deepest intentions
- Guided hiking trek –through the magnificent region surrounding our accommodation
- Tap into your creativity workshop
- Direct access to the delicious turquoise waterfront
- Bicycles to enable you to explore the beauty of the local area
- Use of Yoga studio for the duration of the retreat
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Plenty of free time to do as much or as little as you desire
What's Not IncludedThere are some extra things to be considered for payment that ARE NOT INCLUDED…
* International airfares
* Travel Insurance – appropriate for all of the activities listed
* Optional excursions
* Alcohol and soft drinks
* Single room surcharge
* Hotel incidentals: mini bar, laundry, telephone
* Tips and gratuities
* Any extra pampering and spa treatments at the local spa
* Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods, flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Venue HighlightsWords cannot describe or pictures adequately depict the ‘feel’ of this special place that provides a multitude of options for you to feel nurtured & totally comfortable. It is aah – mazing!!
It’s hard to not to call this hidden beauty ‘Paradise’. Pondok Pisang is nestled in the serenity of its own coconut grove surrounded by a large tropical garden with a private waterfront perfect for swimming and snorkelling. Our haven at Pondok Pisang is for those seeking a unique experience whilst indulging in the comfort and humble hospitality of a family run boutique retreat.
Enjoy a swim in the refreshing coolness of the turquoise ocean. Laze on a sunlounge on the luxurious deck and enjoy the vista, relax back in a quiet nook with a good book, enjoy conversation and connection with other guests in the communal restaurant area, hop on a pushbike if you’re feeling adventurous and head off to explore the shops and colourful beauty that surrounds the local area, take some quiet time, meditate or journal, or just get lost in thought.
Do as little or as much as you desire.
It’s all up to you! This week is All about YOU!
AccommodationsThere are eight quirky and totally individual eclectic bungalows –Each unique and oh so comfortable. They are not air conditioned, but they do have ceiling fans and there is generally a cool refreshing breeze that is freely flowing which naturally cools the rooms. There are no televisions, DVD or CD players in the rooms. Plenty of time and space to just ‘be’.
All rooms have daily housekeeping attended by truly beautiful staff. Some bungalows have upstairs bedrooms, some have single level bedrooms, most have King single beds - however there are limited double beds available. All have a bathroom (shared with room mate unless requesting a private room), all have their own private sitting area, and three even have their own private deck directly on the waterfront! As you register and pay your deposit, you will select your special room. Once you pick the room that’s calling you, it is yours!
The sooner you register, the more room selection you’ll have! If a roommate is not designated by you, it will be filled by the next person registering. There are limited options for those wishing a room to themselves, so I suggest if you prefer this option you may need to get in quick! Contact us now and ask for a link to the rooms.. view them and choose the one calling you!
Are you starting to get a sense of the uniqueness and intimate feel of this private oasis?
Wait until you see all that awaits…
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineYou will enjoy a week full of sensory pleasures…
Our ambient restaurant on the premises will be providing us with three delicious and nutritious meals every day – yes, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily! Their yummy menu is inspired by the traditional flavours of East Bali with the freshest organic produce and ingredients sourced locally from the surrounding area whilst the vegetarian menu encapsulates the commitment to taking care of your body and spirit during your stay at Pondok Pisang. The authentic signature dish such as the delectable sticky black rice pudding with coconut milk and banana is one not to be missed! Each day we will get to devour these delicious delicacies… oh la la…. How simply scrumptious!
DirectionsFrom the moment you set foot in beautiful Bali you are in safe hands… You are met at the airport by your friendly private driver who loads your luggage and offers you a warm smile as you board your complimentary air-conditioned transport. Your drive is approximately 60-90 minutes (traffic permitting), enabling you to experience firsthand the busy life of city Bali, from the hustle and bustle of the city through the quaint villages, eventually opening to the stunning vivid greens of the rice fields.
You venture off the main road in Candi Dasa, to arrive at our hidden jewel, Pondok Pisang (Banana Village) our private venue far from the maddening crowds. From the moment you enter the gates to this hideaway, you know you’ve stepped into a truly special place. You are warmly greeted at the entrance of this quaint paradise with a refreshing cool drink and the most warm-hearted smiles as you inhale deeply absorbing the serenity and peace that already envelopes you.