Breathe Your Senses Alive Yoga & Wellness Retreat
- Essencia Retreats
- Candi Dasa, Nyuh Tebel, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Sep 6 - 14, 2018 (9 days)
- Great Value for YOU... from $1,750 to $1,950 inclusive (depending on the bungalow that is calling you)
Is your heart aching for time to renew, refresh, and reconnect?
Do you find it difficult to find time for yourself?
Do you desire to become more connected with your yoga practice?
Is your soul yearning for something more?
If your answer is YES...
Come, immerse yourself in a week with us in East Bali and Breathe Your Senses Alive!
Tasting smelling and loving with all your being present and aware, opening your eyes to the significance of all things great and small, learning to live awake, experiencing unique moments that could change your life.
The beauty of this welcoming country, generous outpouring of kindness by the locals, and mouthwatering variety of foods
come together perfectly so your heart and soul can’t help but expand.
Imagine seven blissful days and eight relaxing nights settling into a balance of focusing on YOU and allowing yourself to be pampered and nurtured
while at the same time meeting new like minded souls and experiencing all that is on offer!
This special time you are lovingly honouring yourself with requires a location where your heart and soul feel at home. This awe-inspiring place I’m referring to is Pondok Pisang, Candi Dasa, on the east coast of Bali. Candi Dasa is referred to as the ‘old school Bali’. It’s on the laid back east coast far from the tourist enclaves of the south. Something amazing happens when your feet set foot on the delicious Island of Bali… There is a feeling of connection to one’s soul. It evokes a sense of wonderment and engulfs you in a dream like state. This is your chance to visit now before the rest of the world discovers this gem! This private paradise stole my heart and I can’t wait to share this hidden treasure with you.
My experience with Essencia retreats was totally divine! It surpassed all my expectations even though I tried to arrive without any. I just loved surrendering to the beautiful space and the yoga. The venue was amazing, the room divine. The Yoga pavilion: 10/10; Facilities: Nothing much I could dream for; the service: The staff were respectful, thorough and so quiet. It really was 5 star. Yes, I’m coming on the next one! YES with flashing lights big bold highlights, you rock! It was totally and utterly awesome. ~ Debra Wall, Sawtell NSW ~
- Price INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off transfers from the airport to and from Pondok Pisang
- 8 nights’ accommodation in boutique rustic eco accommodation with daily housekeeping
- Complimentary welcome drink and refreshments on arrival
- All meals at Pondok Pisang - breakfast , lunch and dinner daily plus refreshments
- Traditional Balinese Welcome Ceremony by Priest
- Daily morning group yoga session with fully qualified instructor
- Deliciously relaxing evening Yin Yoga sessions with fully qualified instructor (daily)
- Your own private 30 minute yoga lesson with fully qualified instructor
- 1 x 1 hour relaxation/traditional Balinese massage
- 1 x 1 hour reflexology treatment
- Essential Oils and Meditation Afternoon… Create your own unique oil blend to take home
- Mala Workshop... learn about and then create your own Sacred Rudraksha Mala aligned with your deepest intentions
- Half day tour of the local area visiting traditional local markets, Water Palace
- Direct access to the delicious turquoise waterfront
- Stand Up Paddle Boards for your enjoyment
- Bicycles to enable you to explore
- Use of Yoga studio for the duration of the retreat
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Plenty of free time to do as much or as little as you desire
- There are some extra things to be considered for payment that ARE NOT INCLUDED…
- International airfares
- Travel Insurance – appropriate for all of the activities listed
- Optional excursions
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Single room surcharge
- Hotel incidentals: mini bar, laundry, telephone
- Tips and gratuities
- Any extra pampering and spa treatments at the local spa
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods, flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Venue HighlightsWords cannot describe or pictures adequately depict the ‘feel’ of this special place that provides a multitude of options for you to feel nurtured & totally comfortable. It is aah – mazing!!
It’s hard to not to call this hidden beauty ‘Paradise’. Pondok Pisang is nestled in the serenity of its own coconut grove surrounded by a large tropical garden with a private waterfront perfect for swimming and snorkelling. Our haven at Pondok Pisang is for those seeking a unique experience whilst indulging in the comfort and humble hospitality of a family run boutique retreat.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleHere is a sample of our week... you are free to do as little or as much as you desire...
Day 1 – Fly into Denpasar, transfer to resort, relax and settle in
Day 2 - Morning Yoga, Welcome Ceremony, free day connecting with others, Yin Yoga (evening)
Day 3 - Morning Yoga, free day, - Yin Yoga (evening)
Day 4 – Morning Yoga, Hiking trek, - Yin Yoga (evening)
Day 5 – Morning Yoga, free day, - Yin Yoga (evening)
Day 6 – Morning Yoga, free morning, Essential Oil afternoon. - Yin Yoga (evening)
Day 7 – Morning Yoga, free day, - Yin Yoga(evening)
Day 8 – Morning Yoga, Create Your own Mala Workshop, Yin Yoga (evening)
Day 9 – Morning Yoga, breakfast, completion of retreat. Transfer to Denpasar airport for onward journey
Complimentary 30 min yoga private lesson – Balinese Massage – Reflexology Treatment at your leisure throughout the week
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineYou will enjoy a week full of sensory pleasures…
Our ambient restaurant on the premises will be providing us with three delicious and nutritious meals every day – yes, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily! Their yummy menu is inspired by the traditional flavours of East Bali with the freshest organic produce and ingredients sourced locally from the surrounding area whilst the vegetarian menu encapsulates the commitment to taking care of your body and spirit during your stay at Pondok Pisang. The authentic signature dish such as the delectable sticky black rice pudding with coconut milk and banana is one not to be missed! Each day we will get to devour these delicious delicacies… oh la la…. How simply scrumptious!
AccommodationsThere are eight quirky and totally individual eclectic bungalows –Each unique and oh so comfortable. They are not air conditioned, but they do have ceiling fans and there is generally a cool refreshing breeze that is freely flowing which naturally cools the rooms. There are no televisions, DVD or CD players in the rooms. Plenty of time and space to just ‘be’.
All rooms have daily housekeeping attended by truly beautiful staff. Some bungalows have upstairs bedrooms, some have single level bedrooms, most have King single beds - however there are limited double beds available. All have a bathroom (shared with room mate unless requesting a private room), all have their own private sitting area, and three even have their own private deck directly on the waterfront! As you register and pay your deposit, you will select your special room. Once you pick the room that’s calling you, it is yours!
The sooner you register, the more room selection you’ll have! If a roommate is not designated by you, it will be filled by the next person registering. There are limited options for those wishing a room to themselves, so I suggest if you prefer this option you may need to get in quick! Contact us now and ask for a link to the rooms.. view them and choose the one calling you!
Are you starting to get a sense of the uniqueness and intimate feel of this private oasis?
Wait until you see all that awaits…
Click on the link to our website to choose your room...
DirectionsFrom the moment you set foot in beautiful Bali you are in safe hands… You are met at the airport by your friendly private driver who loads your luggage and offers you a warm smile as you board your complimentary air-conditioned transport. Your drive is approximately 60-90 minutes (traffic permitting), enabling you to experience firsthand the busy life of city Bali, from the hustle and bustle of the city through the quaint villages, eventually opening to the stunning vivid greens of the rice fields.
You venture off the main road in Candi Dasa, to arrive at our hidden jewel, Pondok Pisang (Banana Village) our private venue far from the maddening crowds. From the moment you enter the gates to this hideaway, you know you’ve stepped into a truly special place. You are warmly greeted at the entrance of this quaint paradise with a refreshing cool drink and the most warm-hearted smiles as you inhale deeply absorbing the serenity and peace that already envelopes you.