Marma Chikitsa practitioner
- International Art Of Living Center
- st. mathieu du parc, quebec, canada
- Aug 28 - Sep 2, 2018 (6 days)
- CAD $1,225.00 - Residential (Accommodation is shared with upgrades subject to availability and price includes meals) CAD $1,050.00 - Non-Residential (Price includes meals)
Marma points are ‘the various points on the body where the subtle life energy becomes matter, where thoughts transfer into the physical’. Marma points link to the subtle channels called nadis. Gentle pressure on the marma points release blocks and allows prana (life energy) to flow to the connecting organ or tissue.
It is potentially the most restorative of the ayurvedic treatments.
Marma Chikitsa is a widely popular technique.
It is simple and effective, with minimum equipment, it can be practiced anywhere.
This four day in-house training teaches:
- The basic Principles of Ayurveda
- The theory of Marma Chikitsa
- Training in client care
- Training in Marma Polarity Routine
- Training in 28 major Marma Points