TAILOR MADE SHAMANIC PLANTS AND YOGA RETREAT
- SAN PEDRO/ HUACHUMA: We invite you to go really deep in your process of healing and opening your heart by joining us on life-changing journeys with the Sacred Plant San Pedro/ Huachuma, facilitated by our indigenous medicine man Don Hernan and his alumni and takes place in a magical mountain environment around a crystal-clear lake, surrounded by friendly alpacas and majestic condors. This initial contact with the medicine will allow you to experience a loving connection with Pachamama and all creation as ONE.
- POWERFUL SITES: Through our guided visits of ancient Inca ruins and most spectacular sites of the Sacred Valley (Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Maras and Moray) you will learn about the country's enchanting and haunting history. You will feel the strength of this land as one of the most powerful energetic centers of the world and connect to the spirit of the people and ancient ways of living. Please inform us if you are interested in booking an optional tour to Machu Picchu after / before your stay in the Sacred Valley of Peru.
- PURIFICATION AND SOUND HEALING: Musical vibrations such as kirtan with heart opening pure cacao and medicine music will further support your soul and energetic body in the integration and transformation process. Our Temazcal (sweat lodge) ceremony to celebrate love, life, and eternity cleanses you off residual heavy energies and will make you feel like being newborn in the womb of Mother Earth.
- DAILY YOGA/ MEDITATION: The opening of our energy channels and centres will be promoted by daily yoga practice (asanas and meditation) based on Tantric Hatha Yoga tradition and Andean meditation. Each asana we will perform supports a different chakra opening and tangible connection with the elements.
- KAMBO: We can facilitate 1-3 optional Kambo ceremonies throughout your stay in the Sacred Valley.
- AYAHUASCA: We are happy to integrate Ayahuasca ceremonies into your programme for maximum expansion of consciousness and deep healing. Every Ayahuasca ceremony is accompanied by an integrative sharing session on the following day.
ScheduleThis is an example of a journey we conduct.
Transportation to retreat centre (Pisac)
Introduction to the program
Guided Tour of Mystical Sacred Valley Sites - Ollantaytambo, Maras, Moray & Salineras with joint lunch
Healthy vegan/ vegetarian dinner at retreat centre
Drive to beautiful mountain lake (1 h)
Offerings (despacho) to Pachamama (Mother Earth)
Cleansing and energy protection ceremony
San Pedro/ Huachuma Ceremony & Medicine Music
Evening activity and accommodation in local quechua guesthouse
Integrative sharing circle
Transportation to the town of Amaru
Trek (45 minutes) to the breathtaking Sacred Inca ruins above the beautiful town of Pisac for guided tour (the entrance ticket to the ruins is not included)
Free afternoon in Pisac or lunch and resting at the retreat centre in Lamay
Despacho ceremony and coca readings facilitated by a Maestro from the Q'ero community
Vegan/ vegetarian lunch
Cacao ceremony and commUnity kirtan - opening our hearts and voices
Vegan/ vegetarian dinner
San Pedro/ Huachuma ceremony at the retreat centre
Temazcal (Sweat Lodge)
Sharing circle of experience (followed by return to Cusco for the participants of the 7 days retreat)
Preparation for Ayahuasca ceremony
Integrative sharing and counseling circle
Final closing ceremony and lunch
Return to Cusco/ airport
About This Event
We run this retreat for groups, couples and solo travelers throughout the year . This retreat is indicated for whoever feels the call to experience a inner experience shamanic journey with the Master plants San Pedro and Ayahuasca, have a daily yoga practice and combine this journey with visits to the majestic Inca sites in the Sacred Valley.
How does it work?
We will build your perfect journey together.
We will set up a call to go through your intentions and wishes for the journey and we will go through the various steps together and build a package according to YOUR needs.
You can choose to delve more deeply into shamanic journeys, yoga and meditation, or build a mix between shamanic and spiritual practices and guided visits to ancient Inca sites.
You can choose the dates that best fit you, and the activities you would like to do, choosing from this list:
– 1 day visit to Machu Picchu by train, with private guide and private car.
– 1 day guided visit to the most important archeological sites around the Sacred Valley, such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman
– half day of visit to the Pisac Inca citadel.
– 1-2 Ayahuasca ceremonies
– 1 rapeh ceremony
– 1-2 San Pedro Ceremony at a beautiful lake around the sacred valley with a local Quechua curandero,
– 1 kambo ceremony
– 1 temazcal ceremony (sweat lodge)
– sacred despacho (offerings) with our Quechua curanderos,
– daily hatha yoga with a private teacher
– kirtan (singing mantra with cacao)
– 1 temazcal ceremony (sweat lodge)
You will decide which elements of our offer interest you the most, and we can look at the perfect accommodation for your (more basic or comfortable, based on your preference).
Contact us for more information and to build the perfect shamanic journey for you.
"Yesterday, I was clever, so I wanted to change the World. Today, I am wise, so I am changing myself." - Rumi -
- 1 day visit to Machu Picchu by train, with private guide and private car.
- 1 day guided visit to the most important archeological sites around the Sacred Valley, such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman. half day of visit to the Pisac Inca citadel.
- 1-2 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 1 rapeh ceremony
- 1-2 San Pedro Ceremony at a beautiful lake around the sacred valley with a local Quechua curandero,
- 1 kambo ceremony
- 1 temazcal ceremony (sweat lodge)
- – sacred despacho (offerings) with our Quechua curanderos,
- – daily hatha yoga with a private teacher
- – kirtan (singing mantra with cacao)
- – 1 temazcal ceremony (sweat lodge)
What's Not Includedflight tickets
AccommodationsThe participants can choose between comfortable double or single rooms and shared room (3-4 people maximum per room). All rooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms. For small groups or solo travelers we offer customized packages in comfortable hotels across the Sacred Valley all year around.
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Dairy Free