Mindfulness for Mothers
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Mar 1 - 3, 2019 (3 days)
- Commuter - $325.00 Private Bedroom, Shared Bath - $475.00 Private Bedroom, Private Bath - $750.00
Recharge with mindfulness practices especially for moms. Topics for this weekend retreat include:
- Concepts and practices of mindful parenting, including self-awareness, self-compassion, meditation, and yoga
- Ways to stay focused on what really matters, from staying connected to our children to staying grounded in ourselves and staying as present as we can!
- Mindful self-care — what it is and what it looks like
- Meditation and yoga skills specifically designed for busy moms of school-aged children who want to incorporate mindfulness into their daily lives.
As working mothers, Hunter and Carla have personal experience integrating mindfulness into their daily lives, and can help those facing the many diverse challenges of parenting find ways to become more connected, grounded, and present. Plenty of time will be set aside for questions and discussion.