7 days Yoga & Meditation retreat close to Santa Cruz, Lisbon, Portugal
If you want to dive into Yoga, to learn more about the true meaning of it and to practice twice a day, this retreat is for you. No matter if you are a beginner or are already practicing with some regularity, everyone can feel the difference after this week. The improvements will not only be on the physical side but also in other areas that Yoga influences. On top of that, we'll take you to see the spot where the biggest waves in the world break (Nazaré), to feel the power of nature. The serene side of nature we enjoy on our walk and trekking as well as in our farm and garden. A wine tasting and delicious vegetarian food complete this retreat.
Be the change you want to see in the world Mahatma Ghandi
- 6 nights in single or double room with private bathroom
- tasty vegetarian food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) mostly produced on our farm
- tea, coffee and non-alcoholic drinks
- 12 yoga sessions every morning and evening of your stay (90 min.) with pranayama, asanas and relaxation
- meditation sessions every day
- wine tasting at a local renowned winery
- one trip to Nazaré - home of the biggest waves in the world, we'll visit the exposition of big waves and the spot
- walk on the dunes
- trekking through the hills and valley of Alcabrichel river
- free transfer from/to Lisbon Airport (arrivals Sun. 4pm, departures Sat. 2pm - for other options please contact us)
- free internet
- free cuddles with our fluffies
- additional activities can be arranged at extra costs
Venue Highlights4elements retreat is located in the lovely village of Póvoa de Penafirme, about 45 mins from Lisbon Airport. Póvoa has a pharmacy, a post office, various cafés, fruit shops, a bakery and small supermarkets for everyday needs. The city of Torres Vedras is a 15 min drive away, the holiday village Santa Cruz can be reached within 15 minutes walking. The area here offers fascinating nature with a long and empty coastline. Two beautiful beaches are just a stone's throw away from our house and can be seen from some of the rooms.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
07:30 - Yoga session (Pranayama, asana, relaxation) - 90 minutes
09:30 - Breakfast
10:30 - Walk/Trekking/Free time
13:30 - Lunch
15:00 - Winery/Trip to Nazaré/Free time
17:30 - Yoga session (Pranayama, asana, relaxation) - 90 minutes
19:00 - Dinner
20:30 - Meditation
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineSince we have a big farm with our own fruit and vegetables, those will be our main ingredients for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Everything that can`t be produced by our hens and the farm is bought locally. We prefer short transports and local farms and shops over strictly buying everything organic, since many organic products in Portugal are imported. If you have any intolerances, allergies or dislike some ingredient or food, please let us know during your booking. A special field is provided in our reservation form.
AccommodationsOur rooms can be booked with single or double occupancy and offer a comfy 1,60m bed. Every room has it's own private bathroom with towels provided. Rooms have either garden or sea view.
DirectionsThe nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, Lisbon. We'll pick you up every Sunday around 4 pm and drop you Saturdays around 3 pm free of charge. If those timings don't suit you, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you to arrange your transport.