Transformational Breath® Level 4B: Scotland
- Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery, Dumfries, Scotland
- Apr 25 - May 2, 2019 (8 days)
- £1400 Level IVB Program £1300 Early Bird Discount Level IVB Program (paid in full by 7th January 2019) PLUS £400 Accommodation and Full Board (7 Nights) SPECIAL OFFER £2,800 Full Price Transformational Breath® Certified…
Transformational Breath® Level IV (Part B) Training with Eugenia Altamira. We are excited to bring the Transformational Breath® Foundation’s Professional Facilitator Training Program to Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery, Scotland.
In this second part of the Transformational Breath® Certified Facilitator Training you will deepen your knowledge of the facilitation techniques learned during Level 4A. You will learn advanced breathing analysis and facilitation techniques, learn and practice enlightened coaching skills, expand your intuition and continue your personal and professional development through breathing, reflection and transformative coaching.
At the end of Level IV (Part B) you will have learned the knowledge, skills and philosophy required to deliver Transformational Breath® to individual clients and facilitate at workshops. This training will guide you in the first steps to creating your own professional practice.
The course includes a daily breathing exercise and a complete facilitated Transformational Breath® session. Transformational Breath® is a hands on technique and facilitation is learned through classroom based teaching, personal study and practice under the guidance of the training team.
This training includes:
- Knowledge, skills and application of Transformational Breath® on a professional level through practical exposure and with immediate feedback from our experienced team of facilitators and trainers.
- Advanced breathing analysis techniques.
- Enlightened coaching skills.
- Expansion of intuitive capabilities.
- Accelerated personal growth and evolution through the reflective process in a residential environment.
- An international family network of breathers & facilitators.
- A deeper commitment to Transformational Breath.
This training will be organised and supported by Senior Trainer Anne-Marie Birch and Trainer Pippa Wheble. The team create an environment of Miracle Consciousness where you can expand into the fullest potential of your Truth, Light and Intention.
The complete Transformational Breath® Certified Facilitator Training (4A+4B) is the formal teaching component required for qualification as a Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator™. It is complemented by a series of case studies, further facilitation experience, reading, personal development and one-to-one mentorship. The programme is unparalleled in the field of Breathwork. It provides a comprehensive professional training recognised by the British Register for Complementary Practitioners and ongoing mentorship within the Transformational Breath® family. It is guaranteed to increase your personal creative expression and provide a profound and beautiful process, whether your intention is for personal or professional development.
Event Site Description:
Prerequisite levels: Seminar (Levels 1-3), Level 4A