Healthy and Happy Relationships the Yogic Way
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Feb 15 - 17, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $430.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $430.00 Dormitory - Private - $500.00 LGH - Single - $550.00 LGH - Double - $550.00 LGH - Family room - $550.00 (All prices include $250.00 base amount)
Creating and sustaining healthy, happy relationships is easier said than done! Often we love too much and find it difficult to set boundaries. We feel hurt or disappointed when we expect too much from others.
There are several relationships that can be hampered by co-dependent issues, including romantic and parental relationships. The root cause of such co-dependency is often insecurity and fear of abandonment or rejection.
Learning new relationship patterns about love and self-love is complex; it involves releasing layers of emotions and memories and moving forward with self-reflection in order to break old cycles. Meditation, Yoga, mantras, and affirmations support us as we recognize that self-reliance and healing is within our reach.
Build a foundation for happy relationships as you:
- Understand unconscious triggers and the impact of harmful behavior on relationships
- Learn how Yoga builds the nervous system to act effectively rather than react emotionally
- Practice mantra and sound healing techniques that help to psychologically clear the subconscious mind and recalibrate blocks and memories in the psyche
- Experience completeness within yourself through the practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email email@example.com.
Mukta is absolutely amazing. She has a sense of knowing so much more than you, but never makes you feel inferior. Her smile is genuine and infectious. She is filled to the brim with love, light, and wisdom. — Grace
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness. She has a very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating. — Rev. Lakshmi Barsel
Absolutely amazing—so genuine, kind, loving, and knowledgeable. I will never forget Mukta—she will always be in my heart and mind. — 2017 Program Participant