Therapeutic Yoga and Mindfulness: Exploring Self-Care and Resiliency
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Jan 25 - 27, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
Self-care and resiliency are important concepts for successfully navigating our lives. Therapeutic Yoga and mindfulness offer powerful tools for managing stress, trauma, relationships, work, and personal life. Using an integrative approach, this workshop will provide you with practical tools for increasing self-confidence, dealing with disappointments, managing challenges, and successfully navigating into higher levels of self-care and resiliency.
This course provides:
- A review of stress, neuroscience, and the mind
- Insight into how the mind works and how a lack of self-care impacts on our neurobiology
- Powerful tools and formulas for increasing self-care and resiliency
- An overview of research supporting the powerful benefits of therapeutic Yoga and mindfulness
- Experiential activities that support lecture
Gain a deeper understanding of the top ten traits that define emotionally resilient and successful individuals during this innovative workshop. Come away with powerful take-home tools for improving the quality of your life. Dr. Telles is a world-renowned researcher in the area of Yoga and brings years of research-backed information into her lectures. Dr. Cunningham brings over 35 years of clinical application and academic acumen into her work with therapeutic Yoga and mindfulness. Together these two individuals will inspire you to move through stress and rewire negative patterns. Attend this informative course and break free from what is holding you back.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email email@example.com.