AWAKEN | a yoga + creative expression retreat
Who this is for.
Passion-oriented and curious women who love to live vibrantly, but lately are feeling more like, “okay joke’s over Self, it’s time to wake the F* back up.” This is an invitation to Awaken by dedicating legit space to reconnect with yourself, with a little added emphasis on creativity (more on that below). This retreat is limited to 15 attendees. Interest in exploring yoga + a creative practice is a must (experience not required!).
Daily yoga + soulcraft + creative expression sessions designed to awaken and reinvigorate your sense of self and place in the world. Our tool of choice: (re)discovering your creative practice. This immersion is a curated blend of content and whitespace: time to engage and to disconnect from your daily routine, with the intent of giving you the space to be you. Slip in a little extra time to put pen to paper, and you’ve got the vibe of Awaken.
THEME | "Awaken"
Whether you’re in a big transition, or feeling stagnated or numb and just want to shake things up, or you just love the opportunity to do something different, this immersion is about giving ourselves permission to be creative. Because creativity IS a way to awaken oneself.
Creativity often gets deemed “superfluous,” but it’s a necessary skill of this modern (occasionally bat shit crazy) time we’re living in. It’s the ability to take disparate ideas and run with them to make something that works - or doesn’t - so that we can progress as a society. And we all get to do it - painters, engineers, moms… everyone. You'll leave this retreat with the tools to flex these muscles back in real life.
So give yourself permission to fall over a bit. To make something that’s not perfect. To voice a fear. To question an old story. Creative practice - whether it’s doing the dishes or painting - gives us the opportunity to throw it all out there and make a new story - or begin anew from nothing. Disconnect from your norm so that you can (re)connect to you.
Whether you’re speaking new truths, questioning old truths, or just rediscovering your voice… Let’s put pen to paper, just for you. What will happen? What within you needs to awaken?
In the midst of our day to
- 1-2 daily yoga classes and guided meditations tailored to the retreat theme.
- Daily curated group coaching sessions (soulcraft) around the main retreat themes.
- Three (3) creative expression sessions, including all necessary supplies.
- Three (3) nourishing, delicious, and locally-sourced meals a day (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free options available)
- One (1) individual soulcraft session (coaching) just for you, post-retreat.
- Two special evening activities, including a Welcome Reception (with our signature cocktail!) and a Fire Ceremony.
- Welcome bag, including a journal, pen and other local surprises.
- Four (4) days and three (3) nights boutique accommodations at the Dancing Spirit Ranch, a sacred space with a quaint restored “village,” nestled on 160 acres that orient to the Gateway to Glacier National Park in northwest Montana. (aka - the most stunning place ever)
- Unlimited use of all yoga props: mat, blocks, blanket and straps.
- Full access to Dancing Spirit Ranch’s 160-acre sacred ground, including: lakes for swimming or boating (kayaks and SUPs included); 5-miles of hiking trails; Secret Garden; Sacred Stone sites; Labyrinth; Library and more.
- Free time to luxuriate, or explore the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park, including the neighboring town of Whitefish.
Venue HighlightsA sanctuary and meeting place where ancient tradition meets new wisdom, the Dancing Spirit Ranch is located in Northwestern Montana, just 5 miles from Glacier Park International Airport. This expansive, 160-acre property is energetically grounding and visually stunning, with sweeping views of the gateway to Glacier and the Mission Mountains… not to mention, a totally spectacular spot to witness the fall in Montana.
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleHello Soul boutique retreats are a curated blend of four core tenants:
WHITESPACE. Time to let you do you, and embody / deepen the content of the retreat in your own way, as well as explore the grounds.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
AccommodationsAccommodations are in stunningly renovated, high ceiling barns that were revitalized under the new owners' watchful eye. There are shared double and single accommodations, with shared bath.
DirectionsParticipants can fly into Glacier Park International Airport, a small but affordable regional airport in northwest Montana. Dancing Spirit Ranch is an easy 5-mile trip to the venue. Other local options include flying into Missoula, or taking the train to Whitefish.