Sol Medicine Mexico: Psilocybin Magical Mushroom Retreat
- OZEN cocom Eco Village Retreat Center
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Jan 23 - 30, 2019 (8 days)
Sol Medicine on the Yucatan Peninsula: A Magical 8-Day Experience!
MORE INFO: www.thebuenavida.net
Sol Medicine by The Buena Vida brings you a responsible and safe experience using the Ceremony of Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms on the gorgeous Mexican Yucatan. This medicine are for those who are looking for an authentic way to pursue their personal journey to consciousness and purpose.
During the retreats, we use these mushrooms in a harmonic environment for profound self exploration, personal integration and healing. Enjoy a retreat of therapeutic transformation in the Mexican coastal jungle!
This is your invitation to join an exclusive group of 15 people on a life changing journey in Mexico, where you will awaken your mind, body and soul through ceremony, sound, movement and rest.
As well as taking part in the ceremonies you'll be fully cleansed during the days from a combination of meditation, yoga, art therapy, body holistic work, and vegetarian organic meals.
MORE INFO HERE: www.thebeunavida.net
- Three Psilocybin ceremonies lead by Shaman Jay
- Event held in a large, private sanctuary in the coastal jungle
- Live music at all ceremonies , plus 3 helpful facilitators
- Luxury Spa services offered on the property
- Yoga and meditation classes to calm the mind and body
- A day trip to the beach and lots of free time to swim in our cenote on the property!
- Sessions of preparation and integration with the shaman and facilitators
- Delicious homemade vegetarian meals, cooked fresh with local ingredients
- Unlimited filtered water
- Private, comfortable lodging in our one bedroom/private bath “Casitas”
- Airport pick up and drop off from Cancun airport
- 7-Day Online Preparation course and 1 free Skype Integration course after your retreat
- Are you ready for the adventure of your life? Its nowhere you can find on the earth...its been inside of you all along!
- Though many of us have tried psilocybin or "magic mushrooms" as teens or young adults in a recreational or party-type setting, the healing effects of psychedelics are finally being discovered, studied and shown to the public. These ancient fungi have a lot more to offer than just a simple good time.
- Those looking to heal chronic depression, anxiety, social awkwardness, suicidal thoughts or even simply a lack of purpose in their lives are sure to benefit from a safe session with psilocybin mushrooms. When done at the correct dosage and under the care and supervision of experienced, caring facilitators, these little magic fungi can help us get to the root of our issues and find the strength to heal ourselves.
- Possibly even more important than the mushrooms themselves is the preparation, integration and sense of community that will be provided at Sol Medicine. You'll have the opportunity to learn from those around you and receive counsel from our dedicated leaders. Be sure to bask in the glory of unspoiled nature and remember what its like to live a life of happiness and gratitude.
- * Three Psilocybin ceremonies lead by Shaman Jay
- * Live music at all ceremonies
- * Spa services offered on the property
- * Yoga and meditation sessions daily
- * A day trip to the beach and lots of free time to swim in our cenote on the property!
- * Sessions of preparation and integration with the shaman and facilitators
- * Delicious homemade vegetarian meals, cooked fresh with local ingredients
- * Unlimited filtered water
- * Private, comfortable lodging in our “Casitas”
- * Airport pick up and drop off from Cancun airport
- * 7-Day Online Preparation course and 1 free Skype Integration course after your retreat
- WHY CHOOSE PSILOCYBIN?
- While all psychedelic plants are sacred tools for self improvement, our focus is Psilocybin.
- These mushrooms, known for millennia to initiate deep psychological healing are once again gaining notice scientifically.
- As far as psychedelics go, Psilocybin is overall a gentle teacher. Rarely do mushrooms induce vomiting or physical discomfort.
- This isn't to say mushroom experiences are always easy, which is why preparation, integration and experienced facilitators such as ours are important.
Venue HighlightsOzen Center, Mexico
Being one of the biggest and best retreat centers in Mexico, the OZEN resort is developed on a circular plot of 10 hectares with a cenote lake as the project center.
Around the cenote lake there are very beautiful buildings for different purposes such as yoga, meditation, art, dance, music concerts, and cultural mayan events.
The large retreat center includes 2 lobbies, 4 different dining areas, cafes, public bathrooms and 5 palapas and auditoriums equipped with modern audio and lighting for incredible events!
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleExample Daily Schedule. More info on our website www.thebuenavida.net
Meet and Greet
Opening Yoga and Ocean Meditation Walk
Dinner and Preparation for meeting the fungi
Mystical Journey sound bath
Morning yoga flow
Healthy breakfast and fresh juice
Free time to wander the jungle and swim in the cenote
Afternoon guided meditation "Entering your sacred space"
Sunset Psilocybin ceremony
Morning Yoga/ Fresh Breakfast
Free/rest time or learn to play an instrument with our facilitators
Integration meeting with Shaman and facilitators
Afternoon trip to the Tulum Ruins
Breath work meditation
Healthy vegetarian dinner
Optional game night
AccommodationsWe have beautiful rooms available for you to stay at OZEN and enjoy it's unique meditative atmosphere.
Private 1-bedroom Casita. Queen Bed for Shared or Single Use. Private bathroom and shower in each room!