- PachaMama Retreat and Eco Village
- San Juanillo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Dec 22, 2018 - Jan 1, 2019 (11 days)
- $490.00 - Program Price $460.00 - Early Bird Program Price until april 7 $245.00 - Annual Fee Payer Program Price $245.00 - Work Exchange Program Price $182.00 - annual fee 2nd retreat
About This Event
Vipassana is precious time that we give to our SELF. Allowing the attention to shift from the world to our nature as pure aware silence. Simply sitting and being awareness itself. Vipassana is not ‘doing,’ it is allowing. Allowing the mind to quiet down and let our silent nature surface. When this happens we rest into an awakened silence.
As a device to observe the mind, we shift our attention to the breathing flow. If something else takes our attention we allow it to be until it is gone and we return to the stillness which is naturally there underneath it all. There is no need to ‘do’ the watching, just connecting to this quality which is already there. The work is the intention and the stillness. The rest happens by itself.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free