Weekend ART-MIND-BODY retreat to de-clutter your mind and body, boost your energy levels and reset your focus on what really matters to you.
- Private villa situated on a stunning French Riviera hillside
- Tourrettes-sur-Loup, France
- Jan 12 - 13, 2019 (2 days)
Set in a cozy bohemian dwelling, surrounded by pure and enchanting nature next to a medieval picturesque village in Cote d’Azur, this retreat will re-connect you with the most powerful part of your being.
We will focus on re-starting your creative and intuitive abilities, clearing out your outdated mind programs and shaping a more satisfying way of living.
Artistic and intuitive guidance
We will be staying in a charming villa situated on a stunning French Riviera hillside, belonging to an inspirational and accomplished woman artist, who will also be present to guide us in the universe of art through which we will activate our imaginative and intuitive abilities.
Elevated by altitude, art and the surrounding beauty, re-assessing the way you make your choices in life will be in focus. We will be taking care of our mind and body while connecting to the empowerment of the inner knowing.
“What an amazing eye opening weekend: working on intuition and planning our now & future on safer grounds! Thank you, Bohemian for a Weekend Team for organising this. Hopefully, more to come!” – Klara Doert, Editor International relations at Blue Horizon “Bohemian for a weekend came at a particularly crazy time of my life. During the weekend, I was able to reflect and prioritise. The location was beautiful and serene and I left the experience with clarity and excitement for the future. I highly recommend it!” – Maya Barx, Medical doctor “I am so grateful to be a part of the beautiful weekend shared at the Bohemian for a Weekend Retreat. The venue was magically set back in the French Cote d’Azur countryside and every morning we practised yoga with an inspiring and peaceful view. Emilie and Lena carefully curated a weekend that allowed us to subtly feel an increased trust in our own intuition, and move beyond blockages to “re
- Bohemian for a weekend two-day retreat is uniquely designed for those who wish to relax and recharge in a perfect blend of luxury and exquisite simplicity.
- Set in a private luxury villa, surrounded by pure and enchanting nature in a vicinity of a medieval picturesque village in Cote d’Azur, this intensive week will re-connect you with the most powerful part of your being.
- Elevated by altitude, art and the surrounding beauty of the French Riviera hillside, Using ART-MIND-BODY concept, we will be focusing on:
- De-cluttering your mind and body
- Boosting your energy levels
- Resetting your focus on what really matters to you
- Together with the retreat leaders, experienced and qualified artists, well-being practitioners, yoga/tai-chi/qi-gong trainers, we will be taking care of the mind and body while:
- Re-assessing the way you make choices in life
- Connecting to intuitive and creative abilities
- Clearing out outdated mind programs
- Shaping a more satisfying way of living
- BOOK NOW
Venue HighlightsThe retreat is held in a private villa. It is just wonderful!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleTHE RHYTHM OF THE WEEKEND
We begin each weekend day by introducing the theme of the day. To awaken the body and mind you will experience a session of healing practice of either yoga, chi-gong or tai-chi. The sessions will be led by an experienced practitioner and followed by powerful guided meditation which will set the stage for the days’ theme. We will then dive into the theme of the day until lunch.
After a delicious and healthy vegetarian lunch, you will have time for a siesta, reflection, swim in the heated pool or relaxation in the good company of your fellow retreat friends. We kick off the afternoon with a meditation and continuation with the days’ theme within ART-MIND-BODY concept until early afternoon. Depending on the theme of the module and day; art, meditations, hiking, dance, energy adjusting or wellbeing sessions, you will be guided by a team of skilled trainers or practitioners.
Menu/CuisineLunch and snacks are included in the price. All meals are vegetarian.
AccommodationsThe retreat is taking place in a private luxury villa with a stunning view.
Maximum eight attendees.
DirectionsAir tickets and transport to and from the retreat villa are not included.
We can though recommend and book transport for you from and to the airport.