Life in Balance Yoga Retreat
- Domaine de Mournac
- 11190 Mournac, Antugnac, France
- Nov 10 - 17, 2018 (8 days)
What does better life balance feel like? Experience it for yourself in a week-long retreat to South-West France for yoga and meditation, outdoor activities, and on-site wellness workshops.
From November 10-17, 2018 you will be invited to:
~ Energize your body with twice-daily yoga: an invigorating morning practice and a restorative evening practice.
~ Enliven your spirit with healing meditations and inspiring wellness workshops.
~ Explore the the rolling hills, deep valleys and serene setting of the expansive French countryside with cycling and hiking.
~ Nourish yourself with fresh and delicious vegetarian or vegan meals made by our private retreat chef.
~ Rest in comfortable accommodations with private, double, and triple room options available to suit your preferences and budget.
Space is limited to 12 participants to ensure an intimate and personalized experience.
For more information and to BOOK NOW: www.tri.ps/LifeInBalance
Take care of yourself, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Experience what better life balance feels like by immersing yourself in the practices of yoga and meditation, outdoor activities, and on-site workshops while enjoying the comforts and amenities of an all-inclusive travel experience. This retreat is for you if...
- You want to invest in yourself and your overall well-being by experiencing the practices and tools to find a better life balance
- You want to recharge your batteries, relax and restore your body
- You want to feel grounded and are looking to be at one with yourself, nature, and your surroundings
- You want to get back the simplicity of life and give yourself the time and space to stop overthinking and just be present
- You want the feeling of ‘home’ when you’re away, without all of the stresses of home life
- You want to deepen your yoga practice and find a sense of balance that you can take back home with you
- You want to be taken care of; allowing yourself to focus on yourself and your practice while we take care of the rest. You just need to get yourself there!
- Your all-inclusive experience includes accommodations, daily meals, twice-daily yoga practices, a cycling tour, a hike, a cooking class, meditation and mindfulness workshops and a wine tasting event.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
Schedule7AM: Tea, Coffee, Fruit
7:30-9AM: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation Practice
10AM-1PM: Off-site excursion or free time
1PM-2PM: Light lunch
2PM-5PM: On-site workshop or free time
5PM-6:30PM: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation Practice
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineNutrition is just as important as exercise when it comes to maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle. So whilst you are focusing on your yoga practice and enjoying all of the activities, our retreat chef will be working just as hard to provide you with healthy but exceptionally tasty food.
Using locally sourced and seasonal produce, including eggs from the property’s chickens and produce from the garden where possible.
The food is vegetarian and often vegan. All other dietary requirements can be catered for, just let us know when you book.
Of course, you can’t travel all the way to France without sampling some of the local wines, so we will provide you with local wine at dinner, and the opportunity to visit a local winery.
AccommodationsWelcoming guest accommodation is provided in a 12th century stone coach house which has been recently renovated and restored to provide a relaxed farmhouse feel with the modern comforts you need.
A mixture of private and shared accommodations is available to suit your travel preferences and budget. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
For those looking for additional privacy, a self-contained studio apartment is also available.
Gather in a communal dining room for meals and retreat to one of the 2 living rooms to relax with other guests or curl up with a good book. On cooler days, sit back and enjoy the warmth of a roaring fire in the stone fireplace.