8 Days Hot Spring Bath Yoga & Thai Cooking Retreat in Thailand
- Wareerak Hot Spring Retreat
- Khlong Thom Nuea, อำเภอ คลองท่อม Krabi, ประเทศไทย
- Ongoing package (8 days)
- DAY SPA PROGRM (KINAREE LONG SONG)
- Wareerak's award-winning day spa program provides guests with full day of a peaceful getaway to rejuvenate and relax in their mineral hot springs. Experience their signature program that combines the science of hydrotherapy with the ancient art of Thai spa and culture while enjoying the natural setting of Wareerak. This includes body scrub treatment with fresh ingredients, hydrotherapy program (hot and cold pools, herbal bath, Thai yoga in the hot spring, neck and shoulder massage, and herbal bath), lunch, Thai handicraft session, and a 60-minute session of Thai massage.
- HOT STONE MASSAGE
- Healing with aromatherapy and hot stone massage. It stimulates blood circulation, cell function, reduces fatigue and warmth in the body.
- FACIAL MASSAGE
- Facial massage with herbal oil or cucumber water. To open your skin feel refreshed and relaxed.
About This Event
8 DAYS HOT SPRING BATH YOGA & COOKING RETREAT IN THAILANDPeriod : 1 May - 31 October
Single stay : 44,900 THB
2 Persons : 60,000 THB
Single stay : 49,400 THB
2 Persons : 64,600 THBPeriod : 1 November - 30 April
Single stay : 51,700 THB
2 Persons : 69,500 THB
Single stay : 58,300 THB
2 Persons : 76,100 THBITINERARY
Day 1: Airport Pick up then transfers to Wareerak Hot Spring Spa for check in. Experience our award winning Kinnaree Long Song Day Spa program which includes lunch, body scrubs, therapeutic baths and Thai yoga exercise in the hot spring, Thai handicraft session, head neck and shoulder massage followed by an authentic Thai Massage. Relax and walk around our garden and fruit orchard. At night, enjoy Dinner at Himmapan restaurant.
Day 2: Start the day with the morning yoga session followed by a hot spring bath and breakfast. Spend the day hiking into the Khao Nor Chu Chi national park through the Emerald pools and Blue Lagoon. Return to Wareerak Hot Spring. Experience to Hot Oil massage, Dinner and end the day with night spa program.
Day 3: After the morning routine of Yoga, hot spring bath and breakfast, head out to Khlongtom town to visit temple. On the way back, visit the local market to prepare for Thai cooking class.
Day 4: After completing the daily activities in the morning, go to the boxing camp to learn to use your body as a weapon with Muay Thai. After that, go back to relax at resort.
Day 5: After the morning routine of yoga, hot spring bath and breakfast, Experience to Hot Stone massage. At night, enjoy Dinner.
Day 6: Start the day with the morning yoga session followed by a hot spring bath and breakfast. In the afternoon, experience to Aromatherapy massage. At night, enjoy Thai Dinner.
Day 7: Start the day with the morning yoga session followed by a hot spring bath and breakfast. In the afternoon, experience to Wareerak Signature Massage. At night, end the day with night spa program.
Day 8: Enjoy the last Yoga session and finish off the retreat with facial massage. After that, you will head out to Krabi airport.
- Itinerary can be adjusted as appropriate.
Package includes :
- Daily Hot Spring Baths
- 60 Minutes of Hot Oil massage
- 60 Minutes of Facial Massage
- 60 Minutes of Aromatherapy massage
- 90 Minutes of Wareerak Signature Massage
- 90 Minutes of Hot Stone massage
- Full Day Spa Program.
- 2 nights of Evening Relaxation Program with Singing Bowl ( Night Spa)
- Thai Cooking Class
- Daily Yoga
- Thai boxing Class
- Transfer to Khao Nor Chu Chi National park & Emerald Pool Visit includes entrance fee.
- Visit Local market
Venue HighlightsCome to this secluded hot spring retreat located along the bank of Khlong with Tom River located just the opposite of the famous hot waterfall of Krabi Province. Enjoy their tropical villas, cottages scattered around drinking quality mineral hot spring sources, exotic fruit orchard, and tropical forest. Achieve a better health through award-winning water, nature, and wellness programs, and discover a rejuvenated and happier you!
Wareerak's simple yet comfortable bamboo cottages offer their guests the chance to experience the truly eco-friendly lifestyle amid WareeRaksa’s natural surroundings. These cottages are deliberately designed to allow their guests to enjoy nature at its purest form by leaving out unnecessary electrical disturbances such as television, air conditioner, radio, etc. Each cottage is designed to maximize airflow through architecture and materials.
Wareerak provides four deluxe rooms in the two-story connecting villas. There is a terrace area, hot and cold mineral spring water with shower, open air tub, and sink, king size bed, air conditioning, nutritious mini bar, private garden view from the bathrooms, a kitchenette, hair dryer, spa kit, tea maker, and in-room safe.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- House Keeping
Menu/CuisineDuring this retreat, you will be served all daily meals, including delicious Thai meals.
DirectionsWareerak Hot Spring Retreat, Located in Klong Thom. Nearby with Hot waterfall park and Emerald pool. It's about 40 minutes from Krabi town.This resort is surrounded by green forest, fruit garden and good atmosphere. It's suitable for those who need to get away from the chaos and relax
- Ao Nang Beach - 60 minutes
- Bangkok - 1 hour of flight
- Krabi International Airport (KBV) - 40 minutes
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Koh Samui Surat Thani Thailand Koh Samui Surat Thani ThailandOct 31 - Nov 21, 2020 (22 days)
Wonderland Healing Center – Surat Thani Thailand Surat Thani Thailand13 Days / 12 Nights Wellness & Yoga, Detox, Self-inquiring, and Energizing Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand13 Nights
Samma Karuna – Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani Thailand Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani ThailandNov 8 - Dec 5, 2020 (28 days)
Samma Karuna – Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani Thailand Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani ThailandNov 15 - Dec 12, 2020 (28 days)