Ancestral Healing: Embracing Wholeness for the New Year at Kripalu Center
- Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram & Retreats
- Village Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Jan 1 - 4, 2019 (4 days)
- $295.00 - Tuition + Stay fees (please see the Kripalu reg. page for details)
Join Himalayan yoga master Yogrishi Vishvketu (Vishva-ji) at the esteemed Kripalu Center! Vishva-ji is thrilled to be offering this special journey celebrating and healing ancestral blueprints that live on in you today. Release limiting beliefs and patterns and bring forth gratitude as you uncover and step into the unique gifts you are carrying forward for the communities of tomorrow.
The word Akhanda means whole and indivisible. Vishva-ji teaches a full repertoire of Akhanda yoga techniques including lifestyle tips, asana, pranayama, mantra, yoga nidra, and meditation, bringing insights and tools from traditional wisdom into your contemporary yoga practice. He guides you through the five koshas, or layers of being: physical, energetic, mental/emotional, and intuitive. Culminating in two ancient elemental healing rituals (water and fire) for your maternal and paternal lines, this transformative program includes
- A special Vedic water ritual to heal ancestral blueprints
- A clearing Vedic fire ceremony (weather-dependent)
- Inquiries into what you carry with you from your ancestors
- Four Akhanda Yoga classes
- An extended pranayama practice to expand your energetic being
- Sounding and Vedic mantra to clear the mind and release stress on a cellular level
- A restorative yoga nidra practice to tap into intuition and establish fresh intentions for your life.
Note Please bring symbolic items or photographs of your family or special friends and/or items that relate to what you are bringing forward for healing.