200 Hrs MultiStyle Yoga Teacher Training Goa, India
- Our Yoga Alliance USA accredited four weeks long 200 hours residential Yoga teacher training courses at our School provide opportunities to experience the yogic lifestyle and study Yoga at the source while getting international Yoga certification at the same time. You will feel happy to share with other people what you learn from this experience. Yoga is a life path to study, know yourself and work with others with awareness. Come and see for yourself how this yoga teacher training will change your life forever.
ScheduleSample Daily Schedule - Subjects will change every week.
Our program includes various theoretical and practical lessons.
– 6:30 am to 7:00 am Pranayama / Mediation
– 7:00 am to 8:30 am– Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow (led class/self-practice)
– 8:40 am to 10:00 am–Breakfast
– 10:00 am to 11:30 am–Anatomy / Physiology
– 11:30 am to 1:00 pm–Yoga Philosophy/Meditation
– 1:00 pm to 2:50 pm — Lunch
– 2:30 pm to 3:50 pm– Alignment/Theory classes
– 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm- Hatha Yoga /Hip Opening/Jump Back/Back bending
– 7:30 pm to 08:30 pm Dinner
Saturday - class ends at 01:00 pm.
Sunday - Holiday, No classes.
About This Event
The journey to becoming a yoga teacher starts with establishing a personal practice, a dedicated study of the ancient wisdom of Yoga Sutras, and applying their core principles in your life. For 23 days, you will be immersed in the theory and practice of yoga, yoga philosophy, and the art of teaching. During the course, you will have the opportunity to apply the new theoretical knowledge by teaching classes to your fellow students. Since our students come from all over the world, we have designed a cross-cultural friendly and adaptable program.
By the end of the course, you will return home not only with useful information and new skills but many fond memories of your time in India.
Syllabus for 200 hours Traditional Hatha, Ashtanga & Pranayama Yoga Teacher Training
Basic Ayurveda and yogic diet
Basic warm-ups and Surya Namaskar with variations
Standing asanas and hand balancing asanas
Sitting asanas, spinal twist, forward bends and, hip opening asanas
Finishing sequence backbends and inversions
Using belts, blocks, and bolsters
Alignment and modification of poses
Practicing meditation and Yoga Nidra
Anatomy and physiology
Yoga as a business
Pronouncing asana names in Sanskrit
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” –The Bhagavad Gita
- 22 nights accommodation at Yoga Nisarga center
- 3 vegetarian meals per day from Monday to Saturday, Sunday no meals.
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate
- Ashtanga and Hatha and Pranayama Yoga teacher training manual
- Ayurvedic consultation with Ayurvedic doctor
- Airport pick up can be arranged
What's Not IncludedPersonal expenses
Airport drop-off after the course
Venue HighlightsGoa offers you the perfect environment to learn yoga. Its long coastline, tropical climate, and soothing aura make you fall in love with it. Goa offers the right blend of cultural heritage and a pristine environment that appeals to people from all walks of life. Yoga Nisarag’s Yoga teacher training school in Goa offers the perfect place for a yoga retreat or training. Here, the school offers the best variety of yoga courses, certification courses and lots more.
The center was founded by Swami Chaitanya Hari in 2007. In two years, the school became a top-rated yoga center. Yoga Nisarga is a Yoga Alliance USA Registered; Internationally acclaimed Yoga Teacher Training Institute located in Goa, India, Thailand, and Bali.
AccommodationsYoga Nisarga provides single accommodation. The facilities of the accommodation include free Wi-Fi Internet connection (on campus), study material, an ashram environment.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineFrom Monday to Saturday, enjoy three healthy and delicious meals included in your package. Experience authentic Indian vegetarian dishes that complement your classes and nourish you during your training. Enjoy the burst of flavor in your mouth from the fantastic herbs and spices of India - and since your syllabus covers discovering your dosha or yogic body type, you may explore and discover the perfect healthy diet according to your specific constitution.
DirectionsGoa International Airport (GOI), India is approximately 90 minutes from The Yoga Center in good traffic.
We offer a 24-hour taxi service airport pickup is included your package. When you have registered with us and paid your deposit, you will receive an email requesting your details.
You may need to fly to a gateway city such as Mumbai (formerly Bombay), New Delhi, or Bangalore and change to a domestic airline for the journey to Goa Dabolim, which is a 1-hour flight from Mumbai and 2.5 hours from New Delhi and Bangalore.
Airport pick-up can be arranged in advance when flight details are provided.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like