200 Hrs Holistic Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Goa, India
- Yoga Nisarga
- Ashvem Beach, Goa, India
- Nov 29 - Dec 22, 2018 (24 days)
- €900 - €1350
Yoga Nisarga Teacher Training is an in-depth exploration into the philosophy, history, and postures of yoga, as well as a study of one’s self and heart. It’s a sacred journey that demands a program that not only delivers knowledge of the basics but also helps a person grow in the way of integrity and strength. The yoga teacher training is designed for practitioners of any at level. No matter if you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner there is always something to learn. Our teachers are committed to delivering this type of rich experience that will give you the confidence to go out and begin teaching your classes.
The unique nature of this program is that it is experientially based, not relying on information alone. A set of daily deep and powerful Yogic practices, both ancient and contemporary, will set an ambiance whereby participants will have a direct experience of what Yoga is, much more than just postures and information alone. Come experience Yoga from within and embark on a journey that will transform your life from the inside out!
Syllabus for 200 hours Traditional Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
Basic Ayurveda and yogic diet
Basic warm-ups and Surya Namaskar with variations
Standing asanas and hand balancing asanas
Sitting asanas, spinal twist, forward bends and, hip opening asanas
Finishing sequence backbends and inversions
Using belts, blocks, and bolsters
Alignment and modification of poses
Practicing meditation and Yoga Nidra
Anatomy and physiology
Yoga as a business
Pronouncing asana names in Sanskrit
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” –The Bhagavad Gita
- Our Yoga Alliance USA accredited four weeks long 200 hours residential Yoga teacher training courses at our School provide opportunities to experience the yogic lifestyle and study Yoga at the source while getting international Yoga certification at the same time. You will feel happy to share with other people what you learn from this experience. Yoga is a life path to study, know yourself and work with others with awareness. Come and see for yourself how this yoga teacher training will change your life forever.
Venue HighlightsYoga Nisarga is located in Ashvem - Goa, India. The third largest country in Asia, India has a powerful and universal appeal. Rich in ancient culture, this exotic destination exudes a natural essence of tranquility. Its natural energy steeped in and nourished by its old yogic heritage. India is also very much a 21st-century Asian country that is developing at a rapid pace, with a modern infrastructure and transportation system. Catering both to the young and adventurous and to those of all ages who prefer peace and quiet, India is the ideal holiday destination. India is home to an astonishing array of exotic and beautiful location, such as Goa, that entices with diving, swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing opportunities the year round
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
ScheduleSample Daily Schedule - Subjects will change every week.
Our program includes various theoretical and practical lessons.
– 6:30 am to 7:00 am Pranayama / Mediation
– 7:00 am to 8:30 am– Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow (led class/self-practice)
– 8:40 am to 10:00 am–Breakfast
– 10:00 am to 11:30 am–Anatomy / Physiology
– 11:30 am to 1:00 pm–Yoga Philosophy/Meditation
– 1:00 pm to 2:50 pm — Lunch
– 2:30 pm to 3:50 pm– Alignment/Theory classes
– 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm- Hatha Yoga /Hip Opening/Jump Back/Back bending
– 7:30 pm to 08:30 pm Dinner
Saturday - class ends at 01:00 pm.
Sunday - Holiday, No classes.