Bali Goddess Retreat
- TO BOOK AND SAVE YOUR SPOT PLEASE EMAIL: Info @ SherocksYoga . Com
Schedule11/02 - Arrival Day: Morning Pick-up + Check In + Lunch + Yoga + Dinner
11/02 - Group Agni-Hotra Blessing to set intention for our journey together
DAILY Basics :
• 5:30AM - Sunrise Chakra Yoga Flow
• 8:00AM - Vegetarian friendly breakfast
• 9:00AM to 5PM - Your personal time + Lunch
• 5:00PM - Sunset Chakra Yoga Flow
• 7:30PM - Vegetarian friendly dinner
Planned Excursions :
• 11/04 - Buddhist Temple + Secret Excursion
• 11/05 - Sacred Waterfall Blessing
• 11/08 - No Yoga - Breakfast before departures
About This Event
ALL BOOKINGS ARE VIA EMAIL BELOW!!!!
On this magical journey you will be welcomed with love and open arms. Our connection will begin with an Agni Hotra Blessing Ceremony to set intention for our beautiful time together. Each day is nurtured in self-love rituals, chakra aligning yoga (vinyasa lotus flow style), infused with meditation, mantras and a variety of essential yogic tradition along with intentional journaling and sharing circles.
Our time will be shared by celebrating, honoring and enjoying the magic of yoga’s divine gifts amongst Bali's sacred land. Together we will inspire each other to flow in connection and commUNITY! It will allow us to embrace our vulnerability, fears and truths while leaning into new and beautiful ways to reset, refresh and rejuvenate.
• $300 RESERVES YOUR SPOT (non-refundable)
• Shared Queen Room Early-bird Rate: $1820 (ONLY IF PAID IN FULL)
• Shared Queen Room Full Rate: $1970 (With Payment Plan)
• Single Queen Room Early-bird Rate: $2670 (ONLY IF PAID IN FULL)
• Single Queen Room Full Rate: $2820 (With Payment Plan)
• PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE (all payments due by Sept 2nd, 2020)
Only 10 Spots TOTAL!!!!
For more details and payments EMAIL :
INFO @ SHEROCKSYOGA DOT COM | info @ sherocksyoga . com
Flights are NOT included!!!
You'll never leave where you are, until you decide where you'd rather be. :-)
- Shared/Double Occupancy
- Yoga + Meditation / Sunrise & Sunset
- Vegetarian Friendly Breakfast (After sunrise yoga)
- Vegetarian Friendly Dinner (After sunset yoga)
- One Group Agni-hotra Ceremony
- One Balinese Massage per person
- Buddhist Temple + Secret Excursion
- Sacred Waterfall Blessing
- Traditional Bali Market
- Yoga mats + blocks + bolsters
- Free wifi + tea/coffee/condiments
- Group round-trip airport transfers
What's Not IncludedFLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED
Venue HighlightsWe'll be immersed in a unique village of traditional antique hand-crafted Javanese wooden houses.
Each home has a private entrance, set in secluded lush tropical gardens with private enchanting swimming pools. Enjoy the stunning backdrop and surroundings of local Bali, take walks through the rice field or relax on the beach. Lovina Beach is surrounded by waterfalls, lakes, hot/cold volcanic springs, mountains, historic temples, and many outstanding natural wonders.
AccommodationsAccommodations are shared/double occupancy. Each room sleeps 2 persons. Great for single travelers, friends or couples. The villas are designed and hand crafted with love and deep intention for sacred space that inspires healing, comfort and peace of mind. All rooms have a private entrance and come with a king size bed (with or without dividers) and one room twin size beds. Each villa has such exquisite and unique decor but also built with AC, privately shared outdoor bathrooms with showers ( two with tubs), fresh linens/towels, mosquito nets and plenty of storage space to put away your personal belongings.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are prepared and provided by the Lata Lama Lovina staff. Breakfast and Dinner are included daily. We will enjoy amazing fruit, veggies and all kinds of delicious treats from the land. Breakfast (served family style) will usually include a variety of fruit, bread, honey, eggs, tea, fresh made juice or smoothies. Dinner (served family style) will usually include Bali style rices, a variety of Balinese veggies, amazing salads, sometimes fish or chicken (for those who want it). Everyone is welcome to eat and enjoy whatever serves well for there palette and dietary needs.
Lunch is available for purchase at the Villas (Bali prices are pretty cheap) or you can take a stroll and frolic around the small town or beach area for local restaurant or cafe.
DirectionsArrivals/Departures should be arranged for Denpasar | Ngurah Rai International Airport
- A group round-trip airport transfer is included
- 11/02 : 10AM Group Pick-up will be arranged in South Bali (Location TBA)
- 11/08 : Group airport drop-off will be arranged for departing flights
- Single or separate transportation arrangements can be made via the Villas
The journey from South Bali to Lovina (North Bali) is 2 1/2 - 3 hours
- Flights are NOT included.