Bali Yoga + Meditation Goddess Retreat (sold out)
- shared/double occupancy
- connect & chill w/light snacks (arrival evening thursday)
- yoga + meditation / sunrise & sunset (fri - tues)
- vegetarian friendly breakfast (after sunrise yoga)
- vegetarian friendly dinner (after sunset yoga)
- one group agnihotra blessing
- one balinese massage per person
- buddhist temple + hot springs
- aling-aling waterfall visit
- traditional bali market shopping
- yoga mats + blocks + bolsters
- free wifi + tea/coffee/condiments
- group round-trip airport transfers
Schedule10/31 - Arrival Evening: connect & chill w/light snacks and sippy sip
11/01 - Group AgniHotra Blessing to set intention for our journey together
DAILY Basics :
• 6:00AM - Sunrise Chakra Yoga Flow + Meditation and Mantra
• 8:00AM - Vegetarian friendly breakfast
• 9:00AM to 5PM - Your time to enjoy unless a lil excursion is planned
• 5:30PM - Sunset Chakra Yoga Flow + Meditation and Mantra
• 7:30PM - Vegetarian friendly dinner
Planned Excursions :
• 11/02 - Aling-Aling Waterfalls
• 11/04 - Buddhist Temple + Holy Hot Springs
• 11/05 - Traditional Balinese Market Shopping
• 11/05 - 6:00PM Meditation ONLY + Dinner and Farewell Celebration Soiree
• 11/06 - 8:00AM No Yoga - breakfast before departures
About This Event
On this magical journey, we will be welcomed with love and open arms, rejuvenated with an Agni Hotra Blessing, nurtured daily in self-love rituals of chakra aligning yoga (vinyasa), and sacred meditations.
We'll be immersed in a unique village of traditional antique hand-crafted Javanese wooden houses. Each home has a private entrance, set in secluded lush tropical gardens with private enchanting swimming pools.
Our time will be shared by celebrating, honoring and enjoying the magic of yoga’s sacred gifts. Together we will inspire each other to flow in connection and commUNITY! It will allow us to embrace our vulnerbility, our fears and truths while leaning into new and beautiful ways to reset, refresh and rejuvenate.
• $300 RESERVES YOUR SPOT (non-refundable)
• Double Room Early-bird Rate: $1820 (sign-up before April 14th, 2019)
• Double Room Full Rate: $1970
• Single Room Early-bird Rate: $2560 (sign-up before April 14th, 2019)
• Single Room Full Rate: $2710
• PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE (all payments due by Sept. 1st, 2019)
Only 10 Spots TOTAL and ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT!!!!
for more details and payments: INFO @ SHEROCKSYOGA DOT COM
You'll never leave where you are, until you decide where you'd rather be. :-)
Venue HighlightsA stunning location with unique village traditional antique hand-crafted Javanese wooden houses.
Each home has a private entrance, set in secluded lush tropical gardens with private enchanting swimming pools. Enjoy the lush surroundings, take walks through the rice field or relax on the beach. Lovina Beach is surrounded by waterfalls, lakes, hot/cold volcanic springs, mountains, historic temples, and many outstanding natural wonders.
AccommodationsAccommodations are shared/double occupancy. Each room sleeps only 2 persons. Great for single travelers, friends or couples. Designed and hand crafted with love and deep intention to create a sacred space of comfort and peace. Rooms have a private entrance and comes with an king size bed (with or without dividers) or two single size beds. All rooms have such exquisite and unique decor with AC, private/shared outdoor bathrooms with showers, fresh linens/towels, mosquito nets and plenty of storage space to put away your personal belongings.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are prepared and provided by the Lata Lama Lovina staff. Breakfast and Dinner is included daily. We will enjoy amazing fruit, veggies and all kinds of delicious treats from the land. Breakfast (served family style) will usually include a variety of fruit, bread, honey, eggs, tea, fresh made juice or smoothies. Dinner (served family style) will usually include Bali style rices, a variety of Balinese veggies, amazing salads, sometimes fish or chicken (for those who want it) along with juice, water or wine. Everyone is welcome to eat and enjoy whatever serves well for there palette and dietary needs.
DirectionsFly into Denpasar | Ngurah Rai International Airport
- A group round-trip airport transfer is included
- 10/31 : An airport pick-up will be arranged for all arriving this day
- 11/06 : An airport drop-off will be arranged for all departing this day
- Single or separate transportation arrangements can be made via the Villas
Journey from Denpasar (South Bali) to Lovina (North Bali) is 2 1/2 - 3 hours
- Flights are NOT included.