Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Sep 6 - 8, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
Yoga Nidra, or “yogic sleep,” is a comprehensive practice for going far beyond deep relaxation to a place of natural peace and quiet that is tremendously healing for the body, mind, and spirit. Yoga Nidra reliably reveals and awakens your inner reservoir of intuitive understanding and unconditional joy.
Discover the essential principles, practices, and benefits of Yoga Nidra during this weekend workshop.
You will learn:
- Progressive relaxation skills
- Specialized breathing techniques
- Guided imagery
- Mindfulness to easily create a deep meditative state
- Unique skills for handling stress and tension
You will also have the opportunity to practice sensory withdrawal (pratyahara) to experience six amazing levels of relaxation to replenishour energy and activate creativity and intuition. Receive reliable guidance for safely and effortlessly experiencing a series of fertile brain-
wave states and higher levels of consciousness. By doing this, it is possible to clear out useless habits and bring about positive and permanent
changes in your personality and life by using sankalpa (self-selected resolve). These potent phases of awareness also explain why one hour of Yoga Nidra practice is equal to four hours of sleep. It is gratifying and exhilarating.
By the conclusion of the workshop, you will feel replenished and be able to take the practice of Yoga Nidra home with you.
If you’d like to go deeper in the study and practice of Yoga Nidra, consider extending your stay for the 5-Day Yoga Nidra Training and Certification–Level 1, September 6–11, 2019.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This was more than just a class. It was a life-changing experience that will stay with me in my teaching and personal practice. — Nancy McMahon
Julie Lusk is an amazing presenter, very clever, always to-the-point. She provided a lot of interesting information and gave us a lot of time to practice. — Ilona Pisarelu
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free